Anna & Elsa - can you see them from a distance without waiting?

aj2hall

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if they're out in the open or hidden behind something? Its not a priority for us to meet them on our trip at the end of Feb, but it would be fun to see them from a distance. I know they may move before our trip, just wondering if they're visible now?

Just wondering if they're out in the open or hidden behind something? Its not a priority for us to meet them on our trip at the end of Feb, but it would be fun to see them from a distance. I know they may move before our trip, just wondering if they're visible now?

They are indoors, but you can kinda see them as you pass if the doors are open. Also kinda possible from inside Puffins Roost.

They are tucked back in the 1 area of the Norway gift sop. We tried to get a peek at them the one night, and really couldn't see a whole lot. We ended up waiting in line for 2 hours a few days later :)

If you are in the store immediately before their set time begins, they do walk through on their way to the meet and greet. Same thing at the end of their set as that is the only way they can get to their break area... they won't stop to chat but may acknowledge guests who are close by.

We could see them while waiting outside the restaurant for lunch. Inside, the CM kept the curtain tightly closed.

We were in the store wasting time for our akershus adr and they passed by and waved to my DDs. I snapped a quick pic,but of course had the flash off from the last thing we did and forgot to put it on so they are blurry. They did walk really fast to their meet area.

When I was at WDW in December,they could EASILY be seen from inside the shop at the "exit door" from the meet.:)

We just left. No way I was waiting two plus hours....we were in the gift shop in norway at nine and the cm was really nice and left the curtain open. We had a great view and got to watch them interact. Dont know how to upload pics on the mobile app or I'd share.

We Juat left them a few hours ago The curtain was wide open from the gift shop so you could get great views and some pics in between groups. They also walked through the store. We ended up waiting in line to see them. It was around 6 when we were there and the CM said it was 1.5 hrs. My DH grabbed a beer and got in line while we went ing the gift shop and rode Malestrom. Lines ended up being about an hour. She said it was 4 hours this am!!! Enjoy your trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter