Anna Coronation dress

How annoying! I swear I just checked right before I posted and all the sizes *except* the 4 were sold out! I'm sorry this is such a pain. We're going to DL in July and again in October, and DD9, who still loves BBB and wearing the costumes, loves the idea of an Elsa dress. I'm actually thinking of preordering the one on Chasing Fireflies (won't be delivered until late August), even though it's ungodly expensive!

How annoying! I swear I just checked right before I posted and all the sizes *except* the 4 were sold out! I'm sorry this is such a pain. We're going to DL in July and again in October, and DD9, who still loves BBB and wearing the costumes, loves the idea of an Elsa dress. I'm actually thinking of preordering the one on Chasing Fireflies (won't be delivered until late August), even though it's ungodly expensive!

Wow, those are beautiful! There's no way that I would purchase a costume for that much for my DDs, but to each their own! They are superbly pretty.

I purchased the Anna and Elsa set on My Little Dress Up Shop. They aren't nearly as detailed, but they are pretty. I got DD2 the Anna dress and DD4 the Elsa. DD4 will be doing BBB, but I wasn't going to plan on them having those dresses, so I have prepared her to pick someone else.

BBB had all sizes of the Elsa dress when we were there last week. They actually have a separate line going out the door just to buy an Elsa dress. They had a 5 piece maximum for Frozen merchandise. They had the tiara too. Frozen pins and pin sets, Frozen tshirts - many with Elsa are in the Emporium, and Frozen snacks.

Kohl's has Frozen tshirts now, too - cheaper than DL.

I feel for you. My eldest demands "Screen Accurate", so we took dresses when we did BBB... Pretty sure the wife made them.

They have been getting them in stock more and more often, with larger quantities coming with each shipment (last one I heard was 1600 dresses vs the 100 or so they were getting) so you will hopefully luck out! I was there on Father's Day and they had massive amounts of both Anna and Elsa dresses. Check early and often during your trip

Cagirl767 said:
BBB had all sizes of the Elsa dress when we were there last week. They actually have a separate line going out the door just to buy an Elsa dress. They had a 5 piece maximum for Frozen merchandise. They had the tiara too. Frozen pins and pin sets, Frozen tshirts - many with Elsa are in the Emporium, and Frozen snacks.

Kohl's has Frozen tshirts now, too - cheaper than DL.

When we by there on Sat they had the Anna dress, but only in size 14/16. They did have Elsa is all the sizes though. However when we back in yesterday they had zero Anna dresses and only XXS (2-3) in Elsa on the floor. For the makeovers they did find one 6-6x in the back, but no 4s.

Our Disney store had a bunch of them today in all sizes...and yes DD suckered me into buying one! She said she would forego buying a dress at BBB if I would let her have it because it is the dress she wants most. She has been talking about that dress for months so I caved.

Our Disney store had a bunch of them today in all sizes...and yes DD suckered me into buying one! She said she would forego buying a dress at BBB if I would let her have it because it is the dress she wants most. She has been talking about that dress for months so I caved.

Me too!! Our disney store said they'd put them out about an hour before we were there. They had both of the deluxe Anna dresses. No Elsa. My dd wanted Anna's coronation and we've been looking forever, so I caved too. We will take it to BBB with us.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Here is a tip about these dresses I learned from a CM on our last visit- spray them down with hairspray to prevent the glitter from getting EVERYWHERE. We felt like we were covered head to toe in glitter. After we sprayed it we were all good!!!

Me too!! Our disney store said they'd put them out about an hour before we were there. They had both of the deluxe Anna dresses. No Elsa. My dd wanted Anna's coronation and we've been looking forever, so I caved too. We will take it to BBB with us.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Somehow it makes me feel much better to know that I wasn't the only crazy person who bought my child a $90 costume dress yesterday! :rotfl:

Check Etsy. I've seen some very cute ones on there that aren't that much more expensive than the Disney store.

Man I have been checking the Disney Store site multiple times a day (all 24 hours as I am up feeding a baby) for a 2-3 of months and have not been able to get an Elsa dress. I have only even seen it as sold out once.
Do you think if I phoned a store they would ship one with credit card over the phone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter