• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anna and Elsa

Mom 2 Two

Mouseketeer
We are sailing on the Dream 4 nights on June 1 of this year. Can you meet Anna and Elsa onboard? I know the Princess meet and greets are ticketed, but which princesses are included? Thanks!

We will be on the Fantasy in July and I hope they are aboard as well as I'd like to forgo seeing them at Magic Kingdom before our trip and utilize a Fast Pass for something else!

On all of the navigators from this year that I've seen for the dream, they are listed.

I think Elsa and Anna are standard now. As far as the other princesses at the meet and greet on our recent Fantasy cruise it was Tiana, Ariel, and Jasmine. Cinderella was sick so we had to stand in line for her another day. It's hit or miss with the princesses. Our other cruises had Belle, Aurora, & Snow White (as well as Tiana) and my daughter really enjoyed them.

If a meet-and-greet is 'ticketed', are you guaranteed a ticket for them?
Or, are there a limited amount given out first-come/first-served?

Thanks for the info. If they are ticketed also does that mean that they only have them once on a 7 day cruise for example. Or are there multiple opportunities with them?

Ticketed just means that you got to Port Adventures desk on your first day of the cruise and you get a ticket for a set time at some point later in the cruise. I assume they are limited but I didn't hear of anyone not getting one that wanted one on our recent 5 day Wonder cruise.

There were two princess gatherings on our sailing but we were offered tickets for only one. We have always done both gatherings on the past but didnt push for another ticket since we had an elsa and anna ticket too.

We were recently on the Dream (march 2nd sailing), also a 4 night. Tickets are limited. We took Disney transportion from our hotel and arrived to the ship by 1:30. By the time we made it to the port adventure desk by 2, both the Disney junior and princess tickets were gone. We got tickets for Anna and Elsa. During that meet I asked again about tickets and the cast member was able to add me on to the Disney junior meet.

So, arrive early to get tickets. They start distribution at noon. Also, for the Anna and Elsa meet and greet- it was only Anna. Disney junior had Sophia, doc mcstuffins and Jake.
There are other opportunities to meet the princesses during the day and evening.

We sailed on the Dream 2/20 and were able to get tickets to the Princess Gathering and Anna & Elsa. We got them from the guest service desk right after we boarded when I was dropping off our photo mat to be autographed.

I hope we are not at a disadvantage of tickets running out as we will be getting to the boat around 1:30/2 pm?....

We went to Port Adventures as soon as we boarded and got tickets for very early the next morning for the princesses and Elsa & Anna an hour later. You are not able to select your time - if you want a later time you can come back later in the day and get tickets then (which we did). Apparently, they fill specific time slots before going to the next. I didn't hear of anyone on our cruise NOT getting tickets (7 night Fantasy).

Thank you for the replies. I am going to gamble that we will see them on the cruise and not use a fast pass while we are in the parks. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter