Anna and Elsa

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
Is the Meet n Greet open at 9am, even on weekdays? Or did they move it back to 11? My Disney experience is saying 11am right now.

Our DS, DDIL and DGD just saw Elsa and Anna. They had breakfast reservations and did a parent swap out. One in line the other eating and vise versa. They still had a 4 hour wait starting at 8:20. They said the regular wait line was up to 7 hours!!!! Totally insane!!! She got to have her picture with them and was thrilled!

I will confirm that its back to 11:00. The week it was at 9:00 was only a test. Not sure what they were looking for with that test but if you're truly making your guests wait that long to meet these characters its a shame.

On Saturday we got there at 9:50 and the wait was 3 hours plus. So we decided to try to get there at RD on Sunday only to find out once we got to the line that they didn't open till 11:00. My daughter was crushed and not happy. She's 11 so she understood but its just a shame.

You can't tell me there is a legitimate reason they can't have Elsa and Anna in MK and HS as well. Just really doesn't seem like they are trying to help the guests out in this scenario.

Where is the meet and greet with Ana and Elsa? Thanks!

They are meeting in Norway.

I'm hearing that last weeks change was a test.

We got in line at 8am, thinking they started at 9 but it didn't open until 11. We were probably about the 10th family from front.

Do they not have a Fastpass + for the Anna/ Elsa M&G??? We have breakfast reservations at 9 am at Askerhus...so it sounds like there is no way we will get to meet Anna/ Elsa by the time we get out of breakfast! :sad:

Do they not have a Fastpass + for the Anna/ Elsa M&G??? We have breakfast reservations at 9 am at Askerhus...so it sounds like there is no way we will get to meet Anna/ Elsa by the time we get out of breakfast! :sad:

No FP for A&E. See the green link in my signature for a complete list of FP attractions.

Thanks! Wonder what the chances are they will open it up for FP selection by September!? Or add them to the princesses in Askerhus.... sigh. One can only dream..

Our DS, DDIL and DGD just saw Elsa and Anna. They had breakfast reservations and did a parent swap out. One in line the other eating and vise versa. They still had a 4 hour wait starting at 8:20. They said the regular wait line was up to 7 hours!!!! Totally insane!!! She got to have her picture with them and was thrilled!

You have to be kidding me!!! Even with breakfast reservations, 4 hours? That many people were already in Norway? How many people were on line before they let people in for Future World at 9? I would figure the Akershus people would have to be first in line, no? Ugggh. Maybe it was an EMH day?

It's such a shame, really. They've had months to see that these waits are not getting any shorter. It just doesn't make sense why they wouldn't have another set somewhere else. I was really hoping they'd have these issues solved by the time I go to try to see them next Monday, but it doesn't seem like it. I wanted it to be such a priority but the fact that the wait times are so ridiculous, I am worried I'll be giving up on meeting them, and they were the two I was really set on meeting. Disney really should've seen that they needed another place, and better planning.

I can't understand why it's not a FP+ option to be honest. They have them for other characters so why not A&E?

Waited in line on 2/13 for 3+ hours, got in the park at about 9:00AM-ish, and was in line at about 9:13AM-ish. And this was with me, solo, hustling over there like a wild animal let out of the cage.

There really is no excuse at this point that Disney isn't at least putting A&E in both MK and EP, and extending the times to 9-8 or 9-7 or something to help us out a little.

It's been mentioned more than once that the sisters should be in Akershus, given it being Norway and all. I agree. Move Belle out, and put her in BoG for dinner with the Beast, or breakfast there specifically w/ photos with Belle so they can still charge the outrageous price for a princess breakfast. Put Elsa in the front for photos, and have Anna, Rapunzel, Merida, and shuffle in one or two traditional princesses such as Ariel/Snow/Aurora/Jasmine.

/end rant

Edit: The current location in EP isn't best for a FP+ option, but they could do it in theory. In MK, it would easily be doable.

AliceandAriel-- Your post gave me a good laugh! I am booking a bfast at Askerhus for September.... am hoping to have it booked JIC they do add A/E there by that time! If not, hopefully we will still enjoy the other princesses ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter