Anna and Elsa

Disgirl17

Earning My Ears
need some tips on meeting Anna and Elsa - my first thought was ride test track and then head straight there but I am starting to rethink this.

based on the fact that word has gotten out about their long waits is heading there at opening still the best plan of action? would it be better to head over there at lunch?

Our trip is 1/19-1/27 and we are planning on heading there on 1/20 since this is all DD4 has talked about and if we don't do it first day I will hear "where is Anna and Elsa" the whole trip.

thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I would assume a 90-minute wait or more at any time of day for the near future. I don't think any tip will improve that, sorry.

My suggestion would be to send an adult to the line at park open or shortly after, and let the kid join closer to 11:00a when they start.

I would assume a 90-minute wait or more at any time of day for the near future. I don't think any tip will improve that, sorry.

My suggestion would be to send an adult to the line at park open or shortly after, and let the kid join closer to 11:00a when they start.

I had a feeling this was the case. Oh well - at least I will get it out of the way first day of our trip. I read a report today that someone got in line at 10:00 and was told they would get in at 12:15 :sad1:

I had a feeling this was the case. Oh well - at least I will get it out of the way first day of our trip. I read a report today that someone got in line at 10:00 and was told they would get in at 12:15 :sad1:

Merida from Brave and Rapunzel/Flynn from Tangled saw the same effect.

My family waited 70 minutes before Frozen came out, because I knew the wait would only get worse after.

Merida from Brave and Rapunzel/Flynn from Tangled saw the same effect.

My family waited 70 minutes before Frozen came out, because I knew the wait would only get worse after.

In all my trips never waited that long - but when DD4 says that is what she really wants to do - of course a proud disney Mom's heart melts - and then we wait ;)

In all my trips never waited that long - but when DD4 says that is what she really wants to do - of course a proud disney Mom's heart melts - and then we wait ;)

Yes, yes we do. Including Disney Dads. :goodvibes

I just got back the wait times were anywhere from 2-4 hours. I had told my DD before we went that we probably weren't going to wait for them. What the CM told us to do was to go in the gift shop next to it and you can see them from the doorway. That's what we did and my DD was fine with that. Just wanted to give you another solution in case you don't want to wait.

Exactly what we did on Christmas Day. A&E were my DD4's top request. Straight to Norway at 9 am, got in the 11 am set. I waited in the line while DH took the kids to get breakfast and do rides. 2 hours seems ridiculous. But people were already lining up for the 3 pm set before the 11 am set even started.

We have an 8:15 aukerhaus reservation, when we are done by 9am i am going to go stand in line while my husband takes care of the kids. Hopefully to get in early for the 11am start.

looks like I will be in line with all for you...we have princess breakfast reservations at 8:30...afterwards, looks like we are headed to wait in line :) that's oaky...its DDs b-day...

You can go to Norway and get in line as early as 9 AM, but they don't start meeting until 11. Being first in line means a 2 hour wait for sure. And there won't be a shorter wait than that all day most likely.

We have an 8:15 aukerhaus reservation, when we are done by 9am i am going to go stand in line while my husband takes care of the kids. Hopefully to get in early for the 11am start.

Take advantage of your geography and slip out of breakfast just before 9 and get in line.

I see lots of the characters from over at the side. When one group is walking away from them and the next group is walking forward, there is often a brief opportunity to take a picture without a child in it.

They need a FP+ for this!!!!!!!!!

actually what they need to do is make it so they start meeting when the park opens (yes, I know WS doesn't technically open until 11). If they started meeting at park open a lot more people could be seen and folks like us (who can walk quickly and are there at RD) could get in / out fast! Disney are you listening?

actually what they need to do is make it so they start meeting when the park opens (yes, I know WS doesn't technically open until 11). If they started meeting at park open a lot more people could be seen and folks like us (who can walk quickly and are there at RD) could get in / out fast! Disney are you listening?

I second this:thumbsup2

We just got back froma quick trip to Disneyland and it was the same thing over there. 3 hour wait. We caught Rapunzel in Disneyland right after that came out - no where near the line. I think we waiting maybe 10 minutes and saw her a couple of times during the trip. Of course I don't think that movie was nearly as popular as Frozen, BUT it wasn't long after that Rupuzel had a 2 hour wait at WDW. Frozen is insane across the country, lol!

First week of December it was over a 2 hour wait. We happened to be in the store..as soon as you came out of the ride maelstrom...and Elsa and Anna walked by and said hello to us. If kids don't need a picture that's a good chance to at least see them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter