Anna and Elsa Plush

badora

Earning My Ears
I am losing hope on finding the plush dolls at the Disney store so my new mission is to find them at JCP. Does anyone have their item #'s so I can do a search to see if they are in stock at any stores near me? thanks!

You can always call Disney Merchandising and if they have them at Disneyworld they can send them to you...the only "problem" I find with this is that shipping tends to be expensive, but if there's something you really want and it's a Disney World they can help. You don't even need to give a store or item # - just describe what it is and they can look it up.

The phone # is 407-363-6200

You can always call Disney Merchandising and if they have them at Disneyworld they can send them to you...the only "problem" I find with this is that shipping tends to be expensive, but if there's something you really want and it's a Disney World they can help. You don't even need to give a store or item # - just describe what it is and they can look it up.

The phone # is 407-363-6200

When I called last week, the first thing the recording says before you push 1 for your department is " we aren't shipping any Frozen merchandise from the parks due to demand." So I couldn't get them to check for items, let alone ship them. Thus could change at any time though so hope you find them!

When I called last week, the first thing the recording says before you push 1 for your department is " we aren't shipping any Frozen merchandise from the parks due to demand." So I couldn't get them to check for items, let alone ship them. Thus could change at any time though so hope you find them!

I frequent MK usually at least once a week (live close/AP holder) and FWIW, I havne't seen any Frozen plush in the stores in the park for months. The Frozen merchandise they have gotten back in since November has been slow and flies right out the door super quick. Currently they pretty much just have t-shirts and the one sleigh toy is in abundance.

FWIW, was at MK today and in the Emporium they had in stock both Elsa and Anna 12" (Barbie sized) dolls for $19.95

No plush or dresses in stock in the Emporium today.

Not sure if they are the same, but I've seen Anna and Elsa plushes at Target recently.

We got a combo Anna/Elsa plush from the Emporium on Main St back in early March. I haven't seen them in any stores at home though.

Thanks everyone. I know it is nothing short of a miracle to find via disney. The ones at JCP are the most similar which is why I was asking if anyone had the JCP item numbers so I can search to see if a nearby JCP has them? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter