Anna and Elsa Moving to MK - No Need for Akershus

Itinkso

Formerly known as rteetz
Beginning April 20th, Anna and Elsa will meet in Fairytale Hall in MK and will no longer be in Epcot. There's no reason to try for an 8:00 a.m. ADR at Akershus after 4/19.

Beginning April 20th, Anna and Elsa will meet in Fairytale Hall in MK and will no longer be in Epcot. There's no reason to try for an 8:00 a.m. ADR at Akershus after 4/19.

Yay!!!!! So relieved to hear this!!! Definitely changes my Epcot day plans for the better!! No need for my husband to run to get in line at rope drop!

That's great! There goes one of my FP+... Hopefully they don't tier and stick them in the top with the headliner rides!

That's great! There goes one of my FP+... Hopefully they don't tier and stick them in the top with the headliner rides!

Or, rope drop to standby to see them. Especially a good plan after a late night EMH in MK.

I am so frustrated. I have a 8am ressie for Akershus on 4/24. We were going to choke on breakfast and get in line for Anna & Elsa. Ahhhh this changes everything.

Well I'm excited I grabbed a 8am breakfast now. Will have husband leave and get in line before the park opens.

Personally I think they fit in better at Epcot, but I'm sure Magic Kingdom is the more visited of the two and they'll be just as popular there.

Interested to see what changes that brings to Fairytale Hall. Will they meet together with another princess or will they take over an entire room? Also who gets the boot? Every time i'm in the park its Cinderella with Aurora and the Rapunzel with Snow White I know this has changed a couple times since its opening but for the most parts its stayed the same throughout. Also, isn't there another room? I feel like one of the times I'd gone in there we were greeted in a room unlike the others...I might be wrong but I have this feeling like that might've happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter