Anna and Elsa FP+ is now active

WeHaveADisneyProblem

Earning My Ears
We were able to get a FP+ for Anna and Elsa for May dates today. I suspect this will still mean a 45 minute wait due to the popularity but this is significantly better than the 4 hour waits everyone is experiencing now.

I don't see it listed on the app under FP+ choices. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

I am seeing some Crystal Palace early morning reservations open up in May at MK.

If you are not able to get a fastpass to see anna and elsa I would recommend trying to score a 8am breakfast reservation there (7am if there are EMH) and heading straight over after you are done to beat the crowd. (just make sure the ask for your check when you sit down so you can leaver right when you are done)

Hope this helps someone as I would hate to see people wait 4 hours as bloggers have been stating.

I don't see it listed on the app under FP+ choices. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

I booked ours using the MDE website on the computer because I read that it wasn't showing up as a selection on the app. Maybe try booking that way, if you can. :)

We had FP+ for Anna and Elsa before but they were all spread out for the 5 of us. I was able to get us all within the same window on May 10th, though! :yay:

I checked this on the website and my existing FP+ is on our plans (Tuesday 5/13/2014) but when I tried to make another FP+ for a different day Anna and Elsa were not listed as an option on any day I was able to check. It kind of makes me wonder what mysteries will unravel when we show up for ours. I'm not sure if this was a temporary window that I happened to hit or if they just had a glitch. I suppose it could mean that the FP+ are all consumed but that would be a guess. I've seen "greyed out" items previously that suggest things are not available but I have seen FP+ listings completely disappear only twice: once when I saw 7DMT show up on the app and website and now for this.

I booked Anna and Elsa weeks ago for my mid-May trip - but the key was to only try to book 2 people at a time. So we're holding FP for starting at 1:50pm and the other at 2:05pm.

I cannot wait to tell my kids. They are Frozen freaks! (what kids aren't?!)

Best of luck!

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest