Anna and Elsa fairytale hall?

Ugh it's not coming up available for my trip in 7 weeks... Booked up already? Great. This is all my kids wanted to do:(

Ugh it's not coming up available for my trip in 7 weeks... Booked up already? Great. This is all my kids wanted to do:(

Try changing your FP one at a time or splitting your party into small groups. That's what a lot of others had success with.

For what it's worth, I couldn't get FP+ with a party of 2 but got 2 FP+ for Party of 1. One person's time is 12:00 to 1pm, the other is 12:15 to 1:15pm. :goodvibes

What times will they be there? Will they be there all day or just for certain hours? It seems like I remember reading that they'll be there until 6pm but not certain.

What times will they be there? Will they be there all day or just for certain hours? It seems like I remember reading that they'll be there until 6pm but not certain.

Yeah, that is what I had read, they're only there until around dark.

We waited on the 4 hour line to meet them in February because it was the one thing my DD wanted to do. I'm glad they are making an option for FP+ for them!

Question, so is this a 3rd new line at Fairytale Hall or did Cindy and Rapunzel get combined or? Since out next trip is more than 60 days away I can't see the new FP+ options.

Yeah, that is what I had read, they're only there until around dark.

We waited on the 4 hour line to meet them in February because it was the one thing my DD wanted to do. I'm glad they are making an option for FP+ for them!

Question, so is this a 3rd new line at Fairytale Hall or did Cindy and Rapunzel get combined or? Since out next trip is more than 60 days away I can't see the new FP+ options.

Cindy and Rapunzel will be greeting guests together :)

Cindy and Rapunzel will be greeting guests together :)

Ah, so poor Snow White and Aurora got the boot? We usually meet both at various Princess meals and have met Aurora in France as well, but she's DD's other favorite princess (along with Anna and Elsa) so I just like knowing how to make it easier to meet everyone.

Wow, those lines are going to get crazy long in the Summer. I've seen the Rapunzel side get very long since this is the only dedicated place to meet her and she rarely does character meals.

I know what we're FP+ing at 60 days on our next 3 trips.

I was able to book FP+ for them for their first day meeting (April 20) this morning. And checked later and they were standy only and then checked a while ago again and they had later afternoon times available, so just keep checking back. Disney releases more passes from time to time and some for day of. But yeah, their standby line is going to be nuts and with them leaving early each day will be a real bummer.

There have been conflicting reports as to whether they will have another princess meeting with them (the FP+ confirmation says they will) but the official blog (I believe) said another princess would meet in their spot at night. I think the general consensus would be Aurora meeting with them and Snow possibly doing pop up meets around the new mine train ride, but I don't think anything has been confirmed.

separating it worked. i separated a party of 3 into 2 and 1....it went thru. a little tricky but manageable. thanks everyone!

Also, I have noticed that it does not show up on the App but it does on my computer?!? Idk why? I was able to book all 4 of us together on April 20th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter