• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anna (and Elsa?) Coronation Date?

scrappinginontario

I Read on another website that there will possibly be a Coronation ceremony held at the MK on Wed, Sept 24th. Not sure who will be coronated as Elsa is already a queen.

Has anyone else heard this and do you consider your source reliable? We'll be at MK that date and my 5yo DD would live this!!

I Read on another website that there will possibly be a Coronation ceremony held at the MK on Wed, Sept 24th. Not sure who will be coronated as Elsa is already a queen.

Has anyone else heard this and do you consider your source reliable? We'll be at MK that date and my 5yo DD would live this!!
That is the date being thrown around nothing official has been released yet. It has been said that most likely both will be coronated.

But this rumor came from a private frozen character meet and greet and breakfast that some group of travel agencies are doing for clients that tickets just went on sale for. It was all over facebook and some fan sites took the date and ran with it...popcorn::

It is the children in attendance that are being coronated. Anna and Else will be there to meet them at their coroantion. The agencies are selling tickets for it now but there is a very limited number. If there are any left, they will be released to the public in a few weeks. The way it's looking, there may not be any to release though.

It is the children in attendance that are being coronated. Anna and Else will be there to meet them at their coroantion. The agencies are selling tickets for it now but there is a very limited number. If there are any left, they will be released to the public in a few weeks. The way it's looking, there may not be any to release though.
I don't understand this...

In the past disney has done coronations in the magic kingdom at the castle most recently Merida from brave.

I don't understand this...

In the past disney has done coronations in the magic kingdom at the castle most recently Merida from brave.

This is not a Disney-run event. It is being put on by a travel agency, it's a private ticketed event--a character breakfast. No announcement has come from Disney about a coronation for Anna and Elsa.

This is not a Disney-run event. It is being put on by a travel agency, it's a private ticketed event--a character breakfast. No announcement has come from Disney about a coronation for Anna and Elsa.
I know about the event but I can't see disney not doing a public coronation. Unless this company has a lot of money to put out to get a coronation at this event I don't see it happening privately.

I think Shmily1 hit the nail on the head. The kids will be coronated, not Elsa and Anna. There is absolutely zero possibility that Anna and Elsa would have a private coronation. They are too popular. I think there will be no issue with making Elsa a Disney Princess. This isn't about succession to the throne and some of the princesses aren't even royalty. And some would have eventually become queen in their timeline. :)

Although, now that Elsa is both queen of Arendelle and queen of all princesses in popularity and boxoffice, maybe it would be appropriate to officially install her as queen of all the princesses.

I think Shmily1 hit the nail on the head. The kids will be coronated, not Elsa and Anna. There is absolutely zero possibility that Anna and Elsa would have a private coronation. They are too popular. I think there will be no issue with making Elsa a Disney Princess. This isn't about succession to the throne and some of the princesses aren't even royalty. And some would have eventually become queen in their timeline. :)

Although, now that Elsa is both queen of Arendelle and queen of all princesses in popularity and boxoffice, maybe it would be appropriate to officially install her as queen of all the princesses.
bingo! I don't see a coronation of the two happening at a private event. :thumbsup2

I think everyone keeps confusing the breakfast set up by the travel agencies with an actual Magic Kingdom coronation a la Merida.

September 24 - Private ticketed breakfast. Children in attendance will be coronated by anna and elsa.

unknown, Disney hasn't released a date - Anna & Elsa being coronated into the official Disney Princess lineup. What will probably be a massive public event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter