animal kingdom with points

skaiss@aol.com

Earning My Ears
my wife and I are considering using points for the animal kingdom lodge. I know it is not the best use of our points but we don't have the extra cash to pay so points or nothing. My question is what kind of room do you get with points at akl? Do you have a chance getting concierge?

I just booked an AKL Deluxe Concierge room for Oct 24-27. Thur, Fri and Sat nights. Two weekend nights, an even worse use of points. 231 points.

The same nights for Deluxe Savannah was 189 points.

Standard view rooms are less.

Water or pool view
Savannah view
Deluxe water/pool view
Deluxe Savannah view
Concierge

Have fun. I plan to do this for a few days myself sometime.

Lori

Last year we stayed one night at the Animal Kingdom lodge Savannah View for $ 199 cash deal. I think it included the tax. We stayed on the second floor and the view was awesome. Many different animals to see. This was subsequent to our stay at the BWV on points. The room at the Animal Kingdom was much smaller.

However, I could not bring myself to us points at the Animal Kingdom. During choice season you can stay at a standard view studio at the BWV for 87 pts, or 106 for a preferred view. Needless to say where the better value is located. Anyway it is just a thought. Enjoy whatever you decide and good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter