Animal Kingdom Studio 7 Month Window

entvirtual

Earning My Ears
Hi, its my first time using my vacation club points, and i want to go the first 2 weeks of dicember, my home resort is the bay lake towers, but my kids are 6 and 4 years old. Ive been looking at the photos and i think that they would enjoy a lot more the Animal Kingdom Villas. I spoke to a representative and he told me theres a maximun of 7 nights on the reservation of a resort thats not your home resort and after that you could prolong your stay. I dont know if this is possible because I have read that its really tough to get you reservations done. Can anyone plese help me and suggest whar could i do?

Thank You

Book the two weeks as two reservations if you can at BLT, so you have somewhere to stay. Then when the 7 month window comes up, you can try to first book the first week at AKV, and later the second week. If there is nothing available, go on the waitlist for the reservation.

The first two weeks of December are popular with DVC due to the low points, as well as the Christmas decorations.

Someone more with more experience in longer stays will be along shortly, I'm sure.

The 7 nights max applies at your home resort at 11 months and other resorts at 7 months. 11 or 7 months from the check-in day, you can reserve up to 7 nights. The next day you can add another night, the next day another or wait until you hit the total and add them all at once.

For example:

May 1 - call for Dec 1 to 7 (check-out Dec 8)
May 2 - call for Dec 8
May 3 - call for Dec 9
May 4 - call for Dec 10
May 5 - call for Dec 11
May 6 - call for Dec 12
May 7 - call for Dec 13
May 8 - call for Dec 14 - or you could wait and call for all nights this day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter