• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kingdom Resort Standard room

tylerbug

Mouseketeer
Would like to add a room location request to our reservation....just not sure a good location to ask for ....we have 2 standard rooms booked....anyone who has stayed in a standard could give some suggestions would be greatly appreciated....do they offer standard rooms with walk-outs/patios???

I don't know what to recommend as we decided to go for pool view because the comments I read that with standard view you are either overlooking the parking lot or the bus stop or there is so much foliage you can't see anything. For us for a two week trip it was only $200 for the whole time to upgrade to poolview. From what I understand everyone has a full balcony.

WIth most dates it's only an extra $10. per night.

I got the prices from Mousesavers. I can't post a link because I need at least 10 posts here on the boards before I can add links. I am working on it.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter