Animal Kingdom: Picnic in the Park?

minniebeth

DIS Veteran
Are they still offering Picnic in the Park meals in Animal Kingdom? I see it's still listed on the allears menu~

Thanks!

No
One of the shops does sell some Grab 'n Go sandwiches etc. I forget the name, I am sure someone will chime in

Picnic in the park was closed/terminated in 2010. :sad1:

You can still get a similar deal (read available seasonally) at Beastly Bazaar as a grab-n-go idea. It is pretty much now a choice of different sandwiches, chips, desert and water in a reusable bag. Last I was aware, prices were still around the previous Tier 1 price points - not sure if they are still taking Disney Dining Credits for the meals (though at those prices, was not a savings, in my opinion).

Hope this helps...

Langley is dead on. We were there last week and it was exactly as explained.

The do take DDP QS credits for the meals but ONLY ADULT credits. There is no child credit option. The issue there is whether they'll let you get 4 meals if your card says 2A/2C... Any one have experience with this situation?

Thanks for the replies everyone~
That's too bad that the option is gone, it sounded like a nice alternative to CS. I appreciate the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter