animal kingdom pick up?

They did when we were there in November, but I suppose someone will be able to give you more current info. I can't imagine that they still wouldn't be picking up there.

Yep...when they picked us up at the AKL last week, we then stopped by the AK park to pick up another group of people. There were about 4 DCL busses there all at the same time so I would think that this is a pretty popular thing to do.

Hope this helps!:wave2:

We were picked up from AKL in January. Pick up time there is 12:38 p.m. Make sure you check in with the cruise rep when you arrive. She leaves at noon and if you don't get checked in there, you have to check in again at the terminal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter