Animal Kingdom Passport

bababear_50

DIS Veteran
Someone awhile back requested this ,,,,it took me awhile but here is my best shot at this.

***Pages have been added for this passport----see my photobucket***

Hugs Mel

I love the passport for animal kingdom. Is it possible to get each pic on a seperate page. I would like to make a photo book and add pics from past trips but it is not working with both on one page. I have tried to crop them but it didn't work. Thanks

I love the passport for animal kingdom. Is it possible to get each pic on a seperate page. I would like to make a photo book and add pics from past trips but it is not working with both on one page. I have tried to crop them but it didn't work. Thanks

Hi Hon

Sorry I can not do what you are asking.

If you are looking for Animal Kingdom scrap booking pages for a photo book you might want to start a new thread asking if someone has them or would being willing to make them for you.

Hugs Mel

Passport has been updated as I misspelled Passport on the back page.
full Passport is in my photobucket
Thanks Karen for spotting this.
Hugs Mel

Mel, these are so great! If you don't mind, I would like to add a link for these on the autograph book thread. :goodvibes

I just wanted to say thank you sooo much for these adorable DISigns! I spent the day making 2 books for my boys from your photobucket link. I just need to laminate the covers & get them spiral bound! They look adorable:)

Thank you so much for sharing your talent! It's truly appreciated!

I just wanted to say thank you sooo much for these adorable DISigns! I spent the day making 2 books for my boys from your photobucket link. I just need to laminate the covers & get them spiral bound! They look adorable:)

Thank you so much for sharing your talent! It's truly appreciated!

Your very welcome
Thank-you for taking the time to post.
Big Hugs :hug:
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter