Animal kingdom parade tip

disneyluver1

Earning My Ears
Hi we are just back from disney :) I wanted to share a tip on magic kingdom my mum dad and i where just ready to park hop to magic kingdom when we saw a Disney cm so we started saying hi and being nice and said "so what are you guys planning to do now" my dad said were planning to park hop and he said "well that"s to bad we wanted you to be in the parade" we all went crazy and said yes so we had to meet at 2:30 and put on cute little safari jackets and hats there was us and a bout 12 other people.We then went BACKSTAGE and got on our floats got strapped and then you here the music and all of a sudden your waving to hundreds of people and there waving back i can easily say it was the most insane experience of my life:banana::yay:

I LOVE the AK parade, how fun that you were able to be a part of it. I'm sure it will be a memory you treasure forever. :)

That is SO cool! I would love that.

Congrats! :)

We also got picked to be in this parade a couple years ago in December. We were in shock to say the least that out of all those people there, we go picked! My son kept saying it was because he was wearing his birthday pin? We all had matching sweatshirts on with santa hats and we were in line for thumber at camp Mickey and Minnie....that's it.....and a cast member came up to us. Thought I was going to cry. It was amazing and truly the highlight of any of our 4 Disney trips!!! I am so thankful to have that experience.

We also got picked to be in this parade a couple years ago in December. We were in shock to say the least that out of all those people there, we go picked! My son kept saying it was because he was wearing his birthday pin? We all had matching sweatshirts on with santa hats and we were in line for thumber at camp Mickey and Minnie....that's it.....and a cast member came up to us. Thought I was going to cry. It was amazing and truly the highlight of any of our 4 Disney trips!!! I am so thankful to have that experience.

That's so amazing.

How cool for all of you!!

I've for a long time tried to get into the parade, so done a lot of research on it. From what I can tell, selection is mostly about "Happy Coincidence", so congrats to anyone that did get picked. There is some indication that says being around Africa near the parade entrance just before the parade start gets you a slightly better chance, but not enough to consider it a sure thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter