Animal Kingdom Lodge

newfie

Earning My Ears
Looking for information regarding best rooms to request with my upcoming stay at this resort. Savannah view is out of my price range I believe but would like to be close to the pool and parking. Any buildings to request would be helpful. Thanks!!

AK is one building, so no building request. I suggest a pool view on the giraffe trail. Convenient to the Mara, the bus stop (with secret door) and obviously the pool

Looking for information regarding best rooms to request with my upcoming stay at this resort. Savannah view is out of my price range I believe but would like to be close to the pool and parking. Any buildings to request would be helpful. Thanks!!

We've stayed in a pool view room and we loved it. Our room was in a great location as we were close to the lobby, gift shop, and the elevator to go down to the pool and Mara. We've also stayed savanna view and while it was nice watching animals from the balcony, we loved our pool view just as much and wouldn't hesitate to book pool view again :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter