• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kingdom Lodge/Villa's Photo's

A very similar view to AKVTiger's - also at Christmas 2009

Tiger - were you in the queue behind me for this one?...LOL....:rolleyes1

4289701645_1941ebec5a_o.jpg

The view from our Balcony....

4303475756_ec00800459_o.jpg

The Library........

4205397416_ca743cd1c6_b.jpg

Entrance to Kidani Pool.....

4205386692_becfd9be94_b.jpg

Really want to go back now...... I mean RIGHT NOW....!!!!

Milly

Interesting, we may have ran into to each other.

We are going back in May and I can't wait!

A very similar view to AKVTiger's - also at Christmas 2009

Tiger - were you in the queue behind me for this one?...LOL....:rolleyes1

Really want to go back now...... I mean RIGHT NOW....!!!!

Milly

Millys, can you post EXIF for the one of the Christmas tree inside and the pool entrance?

Tiger, can you post the EXIF for the savanna on a rainy night?

Can you both tell me your equipment?

Thanks for the info and thanks for the lovely photos. We are visiting Kidani in July.

Canon 40d, Kit 18-55mm, Tripod

Exposure Time = 13"
F Number = F8
ISO Speed Ratings = 200
Focal Length = 18mm

Millys, can you post EXIF for the one of the Christmas tree inside and the pool entrance?

Tiger, can you post the EXIF for the savanna on a rainy night?

Can you both tell me your equipment?

Thanks for the info and thanks for the lovely photos. We are visiting Kidani in July.

There are some truly beautiful photos here.....makes me happy to know it's one of my DVC homes...........

Maria

Milly - You have beautiful photos too!

Hi Disnydreamingdebby

Equipment = Sony DSC-R1
Hama UV Filter
Star 700 Tripod

Kidani Library:-
Exposure = 10 seconds
F-Stop = F10
ISO Setting = 160
Focal Length = 14.3mm
4205397416_ca743cd1c6_b.jpg

Pool entrance:-
Exposure = 8 seconds
F-Stop = F10
ISO Setting = 160
Focal Length = 44.7mm
4205386692_becfd9be94_b.jpg

Milly :thumbsup2

I just went through this entire thread and the pics are amazing!!!

I'm getting outrageously excited now for my first trip to AKL in June...I really don't know how I'm going to make it! :rotfl: AKL is my dream resort and we upgraded to it from Pop since Disney extended their promotion into the summer. When we get back I'll try to post some pics on this thread.

We are visiting WDW at the end of May. I picked the AK Lodge specifically so that I can take some good pics of the animals at the beginning and end of the days.

Where are the best spots to do so? I'm sure that there are some obvious spots (such as your balcony), but where are those special, hidden spots where you have gotten some great animal shots?

Looking forward to my visit!

JoAn

One more from Kidani - a great place to sit at night with a hot chocolate in your refillable mug and listen to the sounds of the savannah......

4385410857_d75669859e_o.jpg

Milly

Thanks everyone for the great pictures. We just upgraded from CBR to AKL. I can hardly wait to stay there.

We're renting points and staying in an AKL DVC Savannah studio for the end of Nov/beginning of Dec.

Ironic since we aren't big fance of the AK park but love the AKL and Jiko is one of our favorite restaurants. Can't wait to stay there.

So I have another 8 months before I can add new photos but will enjoy what is here now until then. :)

Great thread and I love looking at these pictures. I just bought my DVC and my home resort is AKV and I just booked a stay there for December. I'm taking my mom and dad along as a way of thanking them for everything they have done for me in my life and they both are going to blown away by the beauty of AKL/AKV.

I took this shot this past Saturday. I'm staying at AKV Kidani Village this week.

http://i235.*************************************2010%20Mar%20AKV/DVCMike_2010_03_06_190624.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter