Animal Kingdom Lodge Views?

Cinderella

DIS Veteran
Can the animals be seen from all the Savannah view rooms, or only from the Deluxe Savannah ones? Also, which Savannah view has the best views of the giraffes? Thanks.

Originally posted by Cinderella
Can the animals be seen from all the Savannah view rooms, or only from the Deluxe Savannah ones?

There are animals on all three "savannas". The "deluxe" savanna view rooms are on the 5th floor and larger then the regular savanna view rooms located on the lower floors. They all have the same view though.

Originally posted by Cinderella
Also, which Savannah view has the best views of the giraffes? Thanks.

Giraffes are on all three savannas. If I was to book a savanna view room I would request a view of the Arusha Rock Savanna.

We had good giraffe views from the Uzima savannah. For our latest res I just requested a room on Zebra Trail -- I really like that side of the resort... Either savannah will be great!

Tiffany, please tell me why you like the Arusha Savannah the best. I am also trying to decide which savannah-view room I should request.

Originally posted by glej
Tiffany, please tell me why you like the Arusha Savannah the best. I am also trying to decide which savannah-view room I should request.

This savanna had the wilderbeast and the zebra along with the griaffe and the cattle and other animals. There are also no "people pens" on this savanna.

We stayed on the Kudu Trail next to Arusha Rock and we loved it!! We stayed in room 2223 and we had the best view of Giraffe, wilderbeast, zebras, pelicans...it was great!! :) I agree with Tiffany also, no people pens! LOL It was great and I love this resort!! :)

Have a great time!! :)

I was on the Kudo trail, 3rd floor, no obstruction, and YES there were giraffes I loved this hotel, other then the lighting it was great, clean, friendly and fun watching the animals from our room.

Zebra trail, 4507-09.

There is a giraffe feeder directly in front of these rooms. Giraffe are there 24 hours a day.

Where are the people pens? Also, I know where arusha savannah is, and sunset, but where is the other one? It's not labelled on the map.

Originally posted by Gillian
Where are the people pens? Also, I know where arusha savannah is, and sunset, but where is the other one? It's not labelled on the map.

The third savanna is called the "Uzima Savanna" it can be seen from the Zebra Trail. This savanna goes all the way down to the pool area and turns into the "Uzima Overlook" down by the pool area.

People pens are on some of the savannas so that if people needed to evacuate the resort they would exit into these pens. The animals would then been taken off of the savannas and then the people could go onto the savannas.

Beanie, sounds like you were on the floor below me, a few rooms down, that was a GREAT view, I feel like I got every cent for what I paid for the room. I wish I was there now, vacations always fly by

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter