Animal kingdom lodge to beach club for breakfast

tjcj

can't wait to get back home!
Does anyone have ideas on the getting 9 people from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Beach Club for a 8:45 breakfast?

A couple of taxi's would do it. Your only option with Disney transportation would be a very early bus to the Studio and then walk/boat to BC. Expect that whole thing to take at least an hour.

A couple of taxi's would do it. Your only option with Disney transportation would be a very early bus to the Studio and then walk/boat to BC. Expect that whole thing to take at least an hour.

Really should allow 90 minutes, leaving the resort @ 7:15.

Thanks all. I'm thinking that grabbing two cabs makes most sense with our group.

You can have Bell Services request a taxi van. Don't call a taxi service on your own. Trust me, it ends badly.....

You can have Bell Services request a taxi van. Don't call a taxi service on your own. Trust me, it ends badly.....

Still need 2, though: 1 van + 1 sedan for a party of 9. The vans can take up to 7 passengers.

I do know that we used a van that for ten of us from AKL to BC. Now this was about 5 years ago, but i would think there still might be some of those big vans around. They just may not be waiting at the resort, as there often taxis are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter