Animal Kingdom Lodge Pix Apr/May 2002

Arissa

Earning My Ears
Not quite a trip report, but after a fab, if last minute trip to WDW, I thought I'd post a few pics of AKL, where we stayed for 12 nights.

Wdw00065.jpg

Wdw00066.jpg

Wdw00068.jpg

Wdw00069.jpg

Wdw00070.jpg

Wdw00071.jpg

Wdw00073.jpg

Wdw00075.jpg

Wdw00079.jpg

Wdw00081.jpg

Wdw00162.jpg

Wdw00173.jpg

Wdw00174.jpg

Wdw00175.jpg

Wdw00178.jpg

Wdw00179.jpg

Wdw00181.jpg

Wdw00182.jpg

Wdw00188.jpg

Wdw00192.jpg

Wdw00194.jpg

Thanks for posting these! Don't they say a picture paints 1,000 words? ;)

AKL is an amazing resort!

great pictures- they are bringing back great memories of last week - we only spent 3 nights at AKL, but we really loved it - it is an amazing place. I didn't get many pics of the hotel, but I have got some superb one' s of giraffes right outside the bedroom window.

Bev

WOW I don't thimk I have ever seen anything quite like that nor do I ever think I will be able to afford to stay there but thanks for these they make it look 1 million times better than the brochure.
We are so jelous
:(

Yes, my thoughts exactly. The brochure doesn't represent this resort at all,and before going I couldn't find any pictures to get a feel for the place. So I was very apprehensive about what we were letting ourselves in for.
The only saving grace was that as it was a WDW resort it had to be ok. And of course it was. :D

Our only problem was that as there is only one entrance in and out of the resort it was a real pain getting to our room. This is understandably done so that the animals are protected, but none the less with a buggy, being pregnant, and a room at the far end of the resort it was added leg work after each day at the parks.:rolleyes:

Arissa
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter