Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge HELP PLEASE!

disneyma2

Mouseketeer
Hello All,
We have a ressie booked for AKL NOv 30th - DEC 7th, sav view room...it's our 3rd trip to AKL..we love it there! I'm REALLY thinking about upgrading to AKL Concierge..but I'm worried about not getting a sav view room! For those of you that have stayed concierge, has this ever been an issue? It's DH, myself and DD who will be 5 and if she can't see the animals....we're all in trouble. Also, if you book a 1 bdroom suite...do you have access to the lounge?

Please tell me why you love AKL Concierge! :banana:

Thanks

We are checking into a one-bedroom tomorrow (YIPEE!), and we are considered concierge guests, with full services and access to the lounge. The one-bedrooms are all the way at the end of the trails, so the walk will be long to the lounge, but we'll be sure to have a savannah view.

I believe if you just go with the conceirge rooms, you may end up with a pool view, but as long as you make your request for a sav. view, I'm sure they'll do their best to accomodate you.

We have stayed AKL Cl 4 times and have always had a savanah view. We have been on the 5th floor overlooking Arusha Rock. Concierge lounge is on the 6th floor and we have never found the walk to be that long. The lounge is spacious with many tables and we enjoy sitting there while enjoying breakfast or a snack. I believe the suites do include concierge priveleges, but I think these they be quite a hike to the lounge. Maybe someone else who has stayed in one can answer you better. You would also be able to do the Sunrise Safari and I think your daughter would really enjoy that. I say go for it! It is definitely one of my favorites.

Thanks so much for your responses...we are really leaning towards the concierge..the 1 bedroom is a little more then we want to spend...though it would be nice!

I've heard so many good things about the concierge...and I've always wanted to stay concierge..so now I just need to BOOK IT! :goodvibes

Thanks
Gretch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter