Animal Kingdom Lodge~Any suggestions???

dannyandkristi

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone! We will be visiting WDW as a family for the first time in October 2007!:cloud9: We are looking for any suggestions regarding our request for a specific floor, a specific view, etc. Photos of the resort/views would be great as well. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

We were just there. We wanted a room with a view of the animals. They also have rooms with the pool view.

When you enter the lobby, it is on the third floor. Our room was on that floor, but just about as far from the lobby as you can get.

We asked for the Savannah view. Our view was to the outside. We did see lots of animals from our balcony, but would ask for a Savannah view with some of the inner circle guest rooms.

We ate dinner at BOMA twice. If you like to try new things, it can be an eating experience. If you don't like to experiment, they have enough familiar foods that even the kids would find something to eat (ex. mac and cheese). If you eat there, be sure to leave room for the Zebra Domes for dessert.

I can't give you advice based on experience because our next visit is in May, but I did ask this same question and visit all the various sites, guide books, etc. What I decided to do was ask for Arusha Savanna which faces the inner circle. I didn't get more specific than that because with the construction going on I wanted the room assigner to put me someplace that might take Arusha and construction both into consideration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter