Animal Kingdom / Kidani

mubriankoz

DVC Member
First timing staying at Kidani Village, if we want to stay near the pool is it as simple as calling and requesting a room on that side of the resort? Do those rooms get requested so often they cant fill those requests?

thanks in advance

You can make the request when you do the online check in on My Disney Experience.

so trying to do online check in, which building is near the pool? I searched for maps and couldnt find them listed anywhere

Kidani is one long building. The pool is off to the side, with the entrance a short walk from the main front entrance. Your best bet may be to request a room near the lobby. I am unsure if there is a second entrance/exit down on the end (could very likely be, I was on the other side.) With the animal areas and parking underneath, I did notice that Kidani had fewer secondary entrance/exits than many other hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter