Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

How about a souvenir page? Or fast pass? Or ears page? Could make it non - park specific so if you wanted to include it in another park you could?

what about 4 pages (extra set) for the Parade? I know I take tons of photos... just a thought.....

I would be Ok with that. We got to be a family of the day and ride in the parade on Mickey's float the last time we were there (2011). The boys still talk about it and I have tons of pictures!

what about 4 pages (extra set) for the Parade? I know I take tons of photos... just a thought.....

I take tons of parade photos.

How about a souvenir page? Or fast pass? Or ears page? Could make it non - park specific so if you wanted to include it in another park you could?

Cute idea!

I would be Ok with that. We got to be a family of the day and ride in the parade on Mickey's float the last time we were there (2011). The boys still talk about it and I have tons of pictures!

Lucky!

We're at 30 right now, which is great, since I'd rather have too many than not enough...Of course, that's only if everyone wants two sets of Safari and Parade pages ;)

Group A
  1. Africa
  2. Kilimanjaro Safari
  3. Second set of Safari pages
  4. Pangani Exploration Trail
  5. Asia
  6. Maharajah Jungle Trek
  7. Flights of Wonder
  8. Kali River Rapids
  9. Expedition Everest
  10. Festival of the Lion King
  11. Finding Nemo the Musical
  12. It's Tough to be a Bug
  13. Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade
  14. Second set of Parade pages
  15. Dinoland USA
  16. Boneyard
  17. Dino-Sue
  18. Dinosaur
  19. Chester & Hester's Dino-Rama
  20. Fossil Fun Games
  21. Tree of Life/Discovery Island
  22. Wildlife Express Train
  23. Rafiki's Planet Watch
  24. Affection Section
  25. Oasis
  26. Camp Minnie-Mickey
  27. DiVine
  28. Entrance
  29. Rainforest Cafe Photo Op
  30. Souvenirs?

Jumping up and down.. I'm all over 2 sets of pages for both of those..
I'll even volunteer to take the parade one if that would help others choose... ;)

See how easy this is becoming. You could technically have the 4-page layouts for the parade and safari already covered by me and Nan. ;)

See how easy this is becoming. You could technically have the 4-page layouts for the parade and safari already covered by me and Nan. ;)

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!
:love:

:offtopic: where did my hot pink and black dot paper go???? I want to finish this 2 page LO... what the heck????:faint::eek:

Also,
on the second set do we need a title??

I'm thinking no, but will put it out for a vote.

Danielle, did anyone ever tell you you're a genius? :lmao:

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!
:love:

:offtopic: where did my hot pink and black dot paper go???? I want to finish this 2 page LO... what the heck????:faint::eek:

Hope you find it!

Found it!!!

I vote: NO title on part 2 of safari/parade but will go with majority!
Just heard from Dsis she is loving mommy-hood... she can tell me that again when he is up tonight! :) :lmao:

Found it!!!

Just her from Dsis she is loving mommy-hood... she can tell me that again when he is up tonight! :) :lmao:

I vote no also, but if I was putting it together, and this is purely hypothetical, I would put lots of extra embellies on it. Just sayin ;)

So glad she is enjoying being mommy. Ask her again next week...LOL! A week is where I became so sleep deprived that DH had to take over!

Buffy said she would like to play...10 players would still be 3 each w/ 30 spots (I'm good at math today, let me keep playing!)

Sad that I am not joining, but it is best....That is what I will tell myself anyways. :rotfl2: I will stalk to look at work.

I know we always take a lot of pictures by the drums. Just an idea?

Buffy said she would like to play...10 players would still be 3 each w/ 30 spots (I'm good at math today, let me keep playing!)

I'm sure we can come up with more options for topics if we need. Some more generic things would work and could be placed into any of the groups if we need to.

Found it!!!

Just heard from Dsis she is loving mommy-hood... she can tell me that again when he is up tonight! :) :lmao:

I vote no also, but if I was putting it together, and this is purely hypothetical, I would put lots of extra embellies on it. Just sayin ;)

So glad she is enjoying being mommy. Ask her again next week...LOL! A week is where I became so sleep deprived that DH had to take over!

Gotcha both with no votes :) I don't care either way.

Sad that I am not joining, but it is best....That is what I will tell myself anyways. :rotfl2: I will stalk to look at work.

I know we always take a lot of pictures by the drums. Just an idea?

You sure we can't twist your arm?

Paper dolls is my first swap. Thank you for the link to look at the MK swap. It looks like fun, so I am for sure in for this one.
Amanda

I bring one of the girls to speecj therapist and come back to 3 pages to read and spilled pop. I missed all the fun LOL

I'm liking the idea of having 4 pages for the parade.

Talking of math.. this will be a 60 pages album min. Not bad considering we were only 3 yesterday

When is sign in.. at this rate, it could be tomorrow LOL

I bring one of the girls to speecj therapist and come back to 3 pages to read and spilled pop. I missed all the fun LOL

I'm liking the idea of having 4 pages for the parade.

Talking of math.. this will be a 60 pages album min. Not bad considering we were only 3 yesterday

When is sign in.. at this rate, it could be tomorrow LOL

I was planning on 2/26. I don't know if you girls can hold out that long though. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter