Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

Yes, 3pletprincesses.. sign ups are Saturday for Epcot..but AWM and I are seeing each other on Mother's Day....so I'm bringing stuff from the last swap to show her so she knows what she is doing! ;)

I won't be postal until probably Wednesday of next week. I don't think it should be too big of a problem since we live so close. You should have it by Friday.

Yes, 3pletprincesses.. sign ups are Saturday for Epcot..but AWM and I are seeing each other on Mother's Day....so I'm bringing stuff from the last swap to show her so she knows what she is doing! ;)

I thought I had lost my mind :rotfl2: Actually I did loose my mind, my message is no where to be seen :confused3 How a good time together. always nice to spend mother's day with people we care for :)

Well that stinks!!
How close to the border are you?
The funny part is that I always have the letter with me by switch purse and forgot it in the other one.
The drive is not too bad. I'm only an hour away.

I thought I had lost my mind :rotfl2: Actually I did loose my mind, my message is no where to be seen :confused3 How a good time together. always nice to spend mother's day with people we care for :)

I know.. I thought I was nuts because it came across in my email but I could never find the posting.. but wanted you to know I wasn't going to miss sign ups! I have 2 alarms set waiting and my word document open so I can copy and paste! LOL

Thanks everyone, I'm getting used to the commute and the not-at-home time, but I can't do any cutting without a blade!

Lori's package arrived yesterday. I haven't opened it, but the box is in good shape :)

I hope your blade comes soon!! No good!!

Love the new layouts too!!

I changed my sketch for Everest. After looking at it and cutting my pieces it didn't work for me so I found a new one.

My new sketch:
41112_zps95a60d1c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is my finished LO
IMG_0637_zps19b91fae.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I should be able to get my dinosaurs cut this weekend inbetween work and Mother's Day stuff!

I hope your blade comes soon!! No good!!

Love the new layouts too!!

I changed my sketch for Everest. After looking at it and cutting my pieces it didn't work for me so I found a new one.

My new sketch:
41112_zps95a60d1c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is my finished LO
IMG_0637_zps19b91fae.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I should be able to get my dinosaurs cut this weekend inbetween work and Mother's Day stuff!

Awesome layout!

Will be working on my this today and should be finished by the end of the weekend. It sounds like we have a little extra time so I will take my copies to work to copy on monday and save my printer ink.

Victoria

Love the Yeti page Michelle!!!

I will probably not be done until Monday or Tuesday. Things are kind of crazy here, DH has a new job offer, so we have a lot of discussing to do. I'm going to go cut some more stuff right now though. I hope to be ready first thing Monday morning to be postal.

It is a bit crazy here too. I am moving stores for the second time this month, so my schedule was all screwed up which meant my time management was terrible. I will be mailing on Monday. I just have a couple more items to glue to my last LO and then to print the sketch info.

I was going to make the "scary" Yeti but after I cut him out I wasn't happy with him so I went with this one. I'm so Happy everyone loves the "cute" Yeti!!! Now on to the "cute" dinosaurs!
:goodvibes

I was going to make the "scary" Yeti but after I cut him out I wasn't happy with him so I went with this one. I'm so Happy everyone loves the "cute" Yeti!!! Now on to the "cute" dinosaurs!
:goodvibes

I am going to have to hide that Yeti as Julia saw him and said "Mine!"

Will be working on my this today and should be finished by the end of the weekend. It sounds like we have a little extra time so I will take my copies to work to copy on monday and save my printer ink.

Victoria

Victoria, I don't work in Natick anymore, but I have an appointment near the hospital in Framingham on Wednesday. Want to plan to get together? Only issue is, it's a um, girly procedure and I may be in pain afterward...

I updated the pics with what is posted on the thread, looking great girls!

Blades are working like buttah!

Here's the Christmas Shop page. The ornaments, mats and the swirly whoosy are all the glitter paper (I'm covered!). The red square on the left is meant to be the journal box. The second page will come with two 4x6 and one 4x4 photo mat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter