Animal Kingdom - Christmas Parade

queenofthehive

DIS Veteran
Will AK have a Christmas parade this year? They did have a Jingle Jungle parade a few years ago but I can't find any info if it is still continuing this year. Thank you!

The only park that has a parade of any kind is Mk

AK's parade ended in 2014

Last year when I was there, one of the former animal kingdom parade trucks was being used as a piece of yard art just past the Goofy and Pluto area in DinoLand. You could look in the windows and see the controls for parade functions and the instructions on how to use them. Just a bit of geek stuff that shows how procedural driven many things are at Disney.

I do miss that parade though.

Last year when I was there, one of the former animal kingdom parade trucks was being used as a piece of yard art just past the Goofy and Pluto area in DinoLand. You could look in the windows and see the controls for parade functions and the instructions on how to use them. Just a bit of geek stuff that shows how procedural driven many things are at Disney.

I do miss that parade though.
Cool! Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check that out in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter