Animal Kingdom After Dark

MsPlutoNJ

Aca-awkward
I noticed that AK is open until 8:00 p.m. for my upcoming vacation. I'm thinking of doing a late visit to the park, however, I cannot find which rides/attractions will be open after dark. Anyone have any idea?

Thank you!! :goodvibes

I noticed that AK is open until 8:00 p.m. for my upcoming vacation. I'm thinking of doing a late visit to the park, however, I cannot find which rides/attractions will be open after dark. Anyone have any idea?

Thank you!! :goodvibes

Nothing with the animals will be open past dusk.

What should be open: Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Dinorama rides, the Boneyard Playground, and Kali River Rapids (if it's not too cold.)

There MIGHT be one performance of FoLK, and/or Finding Nemo the Musical.

What should be open: Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Dinorama rides, the Boneyard Playground, and Kali River Rapids (if it's not too clod.)

If anybody would know, it would be you, Robo. Thank you!! I'm so looking forward to seeing the park at night.

If anybody would know, it would be you, Robo. Thank you!! I'm so looking forward to seeing the park at night.

I love AK at night!!! It seems like a totally different park after dark. It's very cool - enjoy!!!!

Triceratop Spin is open at night. And AK is so beautifully lit at night. So I get way up high on Triceratop Spin and take lots of pictures. Since TS isn't a very popular ride (at least not at night), I can usually get multiple rides.

There is no more beautiful park than AK at night!! All of the hidden lights are visible and charming, and the whole park is magical (walking the ITTBAB path under the lighted tree of life is Awesome!) Nothing beats riding Everest in the dark! You'll have a GREAT time.

EverestNight1.jpg

Isn't there a nice afterdark tour for people staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge? I hear it can be pretty cool. You wear nightvision goggles in the savana. Anyone have any experience with it?

Isn't there a nice afterdark tour for people staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge? I hear it can be pretty cool. You wear nightvision goggles in the savana. Anyone have any experience with it?

The night vision goggles are actually at the Lodge, and yes, totally amazing! (and free!:)

What should be open: Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Dinorama rides, the Boneyard Playground, and Kali River Rapids (if it's not too cold.)

How can you forget about the best ride in the Animal Kingdom, Primeval Hurl?

You don't actually go 'on' the savannah, as I recall. Its more standing in a viewing area and looking through the night vision goggles to the savannah.

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter