• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kindgom Kadami

Mish

DIS Veteran
Was wondering what kid of coffee make is in the room. Is it a Keurig or regular machine. Thanks

Are you in a studio or 1 bedroom? No keurig, but the studios tend to have the small coffee makers and the 1 or 2 bedrooms have the larger, regular ones

It's Kidani. Unlike some other DVC studios, both the studios and villas at Kidani have the older multi cup drip coffee makers that can accept a paper filter and coffee grounds. Unless there's been a recent change.

thanks we are staying in a 2 bedroom I was going to bring the cups if they had the Keurig.

Not a Keurig. It is a regular drip coffee maker and I believe it makes 10 cups. Have a magical trip! pixiedust: We were down there last month and found it to be an awesome hotel. We had a very memorable trip. Enjoy! :teeth:

You need to provide your own flat bottom basket style filters if you plan on making more than the coffee provided. You'll get one or two filtered pouches (makes 4-6 cups each) on every service day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter