Animal Crossing-City Folk

Everyone who ordered Eifel Towers from me i have them all outside my gate for those wanting to collect :)

Gate will be open for the next 90mins.

Hi all!

We are off to St. Louis for a few days with dh's family - just waiting for their plane to arrive in KC so we can pick them up and take off. They were delayed in Denver.

I decided to pack the Wii (hee hee) so I can keep my flowers watered. I figured there should be plenty of time while others are swimming, etc.
The hotel has free wifi, so I might even be able to play online if I can figure out how to set it up. :confused3 :laughing:

Oh, and just to keep you all updated on the soap opera drama that is our health this summer....I picked up the 2nd round of test results for both DD and myself. I have some thyroid levels that will need medicating as well as extremely low ferritin/iron (range is 20-200, mine is 21) so it's no wonder I have been feeling like crap. I have an appointment with a new doctor (osteopath specializing in natural hormones) on the 28th to start getting it all figured out.

DD has some very out of whack thyroid levels and her tests indicate some adrenal issues as well as being diabetic or very near diabetic. I am so hoping that we will have an appointment set up for her SOON so we can get her feeling better. :sad2: :hug: Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the Pediatric Endo clinic to decide how urgent she is. They didn't call Friday but it's possible they didn't even get the labs until late Friday afternoon - I picked my copy up at her ped around 2:00. Please think good thoughts for us to get a quick appointment and effective treatment for her. :lovestruc

See you all in a few days. :)

Keri

Kris just ordered you a Eifel Tower aswell, that should arrive for you tomorrow and Lois i just ordered your 3rd tower so that will come tomorrow aswell.

Thanks! :goodvibes I missed your open gate and probably won't be able to play tonight or tomorrow. Do you think you could drop it in the mail for me?

Hi all!

We are off to St. Louis for a few days with dh's family - just waiting for their plane to arrive in KC so we can pick them up and take off. They were delayed in Denver.

I decided to pack the Wii (hee hee) so I can keep my flowers watered. I figured there should be plenty of time while others are swimming, etc.
The hotel has free wifi, so I might even be able to play online if I can figure out how to set it up. :confused3 :laughing:

Oh, and just to keep you all updated on the soap opera drama that is our health this summer....I picked up the 2nd round of test results for both DD and myself. I have some thyroid levels that will need medicating as well as extremely low ferritin/iron (range is 20-200, mine is 21) so it's no wonder I have been feeling like crap. I have an appointment with a new doctor (osteopath specializing in natural hormones) on the 28th to start getting it all figured out.

DD has some very out of whack thyroid levels and her tests indicate some adrenal issues as well as being diabetic or very near diabetic. I am so hoping that we will have an appointment set up for her SOON so we can get her feeling better. :sad2: :hug: Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the Pediatric Endo clinic to decide how urgent she is. They didn't call Friday but it's possible they didn't even get the labs until late Friday afternoon - I picked my copy up at her ped around 2:00. Please think good thoughts for us to get a quick appointment and effective treatment for her. :lovestruc

See you all in a few days. :)

Keri

Have a fun trip! I'm glad you at least know what you're dealing with now!

Everyone who ordered Eifel Towers from me i have them all outside my gate for those wanting to collect :)

Gate will be open for the next 90mins.

Hi, I checked today between 1 and 1:30 p.m. my time, which would have been 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. your time (I think) and it wasn't showing your gate as open for me. Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know. :confused3

I can see this is going to be challenging since your are UK and I'm US and our play hours will vary. If you want to try again, let me know, or if you want to just mail it and I'll send you the bells, that's fine too.

Hi, I checked today between 1 and 1:30 p.m. my time, which would have been 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. your time (I think) and it wasn't showing your gate as open for me. Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know. :confused3

I can see this is going to be challenging since your are UK and I'm US and our play hours will vary. If you want to try again, let me know, or if you want to just mail it and I'll send you the bells, that's fine too.

Hey i'll be on again at 6-7pm today UK time. My gate kept shutting yesterday as i had some internet difficulties lol.

Lois and Kris i have emailed you your Eifel Towers.

Grumpy yours is left outside my gate for you to collect later. I will leave my gate open but i prob wont be around. Got loads of Housework to get on with tonight.

Hey i'll be on again at 6-7pm today UK time. My gate kept shutting yesterday as i had some internet difficulties lol.

OK I officially give up. :rotfl: It seems as though we are probably not on at the same time, as every time I check, your gates aren't showing as open when I am able to be on playing, which admittedly is usually just once a day, sometimes 2 times but for less than an hour each time. I know I added you correctly, because your name is showing up with the heart, etc.

I was able to snag an Eiffel Tower from someone else in the meantime, but I still wanted to honor my request to get the one from you, since you went to the trouble of ordering it and paying the bells.

We can still try to hook up for me to buy it and and I can stick it in my other characters house, or if you would rather, you can pass it on to the poster above who would like one now. Either way is fine with me. I keep my bag of bells ready outside my gate each time I check to see if your gate is open. These days I have more bells than I know what to do with, even my townies keep telling me that LOL :rolleyes1

Let me know either way and thanks again for the trouble.

And now I have a whole new problem. Kaitlin is in my town? She keeps following me around, looking for her Mommy, who she states might be in Seattle. Just my luck that Keri is out of town on vacation and I now have the stalker cat following me around looking so sad. I feel so bad every time I run past her, but I don't know what else to do.

Will she just hang around until I am able to get to Seattle to find her Mom? This is my first encounter with Kaitlin so I'm not sure how this works.

Yesterday there was a :santa: hat in my Able shop. I get excited over the silliest little things. :woohoo:

LOIS! I totally missed you tonight... I thought you meant 8-9 pm MY time! :guilty: I obviously did not read very well. Can we try again?? I have my gate open now if it helps at all! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter