Angels around the world - part 5 million and 1 - the scottish take over

Good morning!

Glad to know it's such a great trip MP!!! And yes, the weather is starting to improve!:sunny: I feel I am starting to thaw out a little!:teeth:

Glad you are working so hard on your project Donna, but I hate when school gets in the way of vacation!:rolleyes1

Tara did you post pictures of Domenics room on Facebook? I might have missed it...

Good Morning!

Dyan, anything getting in the way of vacation is a bummer. ;) I actually almost booked a flight to disney to celebrate Kaitlin's birthday this weekend. (It would have left last night). I don't think I'd have been able to go though with my current class so I'm glad I didn't! But geez, I could have been waking up in Disney today! :rolleyes:;)

:wave: MP! Hope it gets warmer for you!

Mornin'!! :wave:

Is it Friday yet??

And where has Steph been?

ETA: Pants on the ground...:banana::dance3::yay:

:rotfl:

:wave: I've been around...just been crazy busy.
I'm pretty sure Friday will be making an appearance sometime soon!

MP-Congrats to Courtney and David.

Hi again, from sunny Florida.

We're having much nicer weather. Still cold at night, but lovely during the day...at least compared to home. The kids are loving the attention their "just engaged" buttons attract. Courtney is glad it's warming up so she doesn't need to wear gloves, so she can see her ring. ;);)

It's nice to be able to post here. I miss talking to y'all.
Then you should definately stop by more often!
Are they having a Disney wedding...we'd all love to come to a Disney wedding:love:

Not much new here.....it warmed up to 40 degress today...it felt like a heat wave!

I had to take WallE to the Vet yesterday...poor guy wasn't feeling well but she worked her magic & he's much better today!

:wave:

Omg, LOVED Pants on the Ground ::yes:: :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I also liked the really southern girl from the small town who actually had a decent voice. I don't think she'll go far, but I thought she was very genuine and I liked her. It made me cry :rotfl:

Dyan~Yes, I did post pictures of Domenic's room on FB, either yesterday or the day before. They should be under my profile.

Glad Abi is liking Nursery, Cami.

Glad you're enjoying your trip, Missy :)

I've been busy this week with subbing and volunteering at the school. I hope everyone is staying warm!

Hi Gail,

The scan is just the one she was supposed to have before christmas, had to cancel when we got snowed in lol, no concerns at all.

Abi goes to Nursery 2.5 hours a monring M-W, the nursery is beside me sisters so I can't get here there the other 2 days.

cami
x

Hope the scan went well and happy weekend to you Cami.

good morning all

abis scan went fine yesterday, she was great and laid nice and still while they did the untrasounds of her kidneys and bladder.

we then went out for a lovely lunch with monica then chilled out at home

got her down at 6.30pm for the first time in weeks but she was up most of the night from 1am :sick: , wee sole is loaded with the cold and her cough is bugging her at night

not much on the agenda today, might walk into the village after lunch to get some fresh air

stuarts not back till after 10pm tonight

cami
x

TGIF!!!! :yay:

Sorry Miss Abi has a cold. :hug: Hope she has a better night tonight - and so do you!

I spoke with Missy briefly last night before we lost the connection. They're having a great time and it's finally warmer at Disney! :)

Good Morning! :wave:

Sorry to hear our little wee one is sick. :wizard::wizard: Hope she feels better soon. (hope you all get naps today, Cam)

It felt like a heat wave here yesterday too. I'm ready for more today too!

:wave: Good Morningin TGIF!!!

Apparently Patrick has Abi's cold too :( :lmao: I'm hoping he keeps it to himself and doesn't feel the need to share. He's working the next two days at the ski area, so at least he'll be outside in the fresh air :)

Did I mention TGIF???

TGIF from me three!!! :wave:

:wizard:for all the sickies! ;) Hope they all feel better soon!

Nice long weekend coming up...got to watch some BAMcam last night (that little bugger is too darn cute!) and don't really have anything else going on.

:wave:

:wizard: for Abi. I hope she (and you) gets a better night's sleep tonight.

I had a meeting about Parent Council stuff this morning and am off to volunteer in Domenic's computer class in a bit. Today is my dad's actual birthday, so after we get home from school, Domenic and I will be making him a cake and then my parents and brother are coming over for supper tonight to celebrate.

Good morning all

Happy 16th Birthday Kaitlin :cool1::banana::lovestruc

(Don Don :hug::hug:)

nothing planned round here today :banana:

cami
x

Good morning!

Happy-Sweet-16th-Birthday.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter