Angels around the world - part 5 million and 1 - the scottish take over

No time to read and catch up. I'm on Allen's laptop, which means I can actually post here for a change. I'm at Disney, and before you hate me...it's bone-chillingly cold. Supposed to get better tomorrow.

Just thought I'd let you know that David asked Courtney to marry him last night in front of the castle. It was very romantic. And best of all, a photopass photographer caught the whole thing. It was a lot of fun.

Hopefully I can find a way to post one here to share. Miss you all so much....

Oh, MP that's wonderful news! Congrats to the happy couple!:love:
I hope it gets warmer so you can enjoy the parks:wizard:

:goodvibesCongratualtiosn Missy!!!:bride::groom: I can't wait to see the pictures!

Good morning Angels! 29º this morning ( and that's not wind chill)!

Mornin'!!! :wave:

Cold here too...I don't even want to know the temp. But there's no white stuff on the ground! :cool1:

My bday was Thursday. I feel like I officially am a sister to Larsy now :laughing::yay:

It is kinda funny that you and Larsy have your b-days in your names and yet we miss them!!! (Actually, I remembered yours the day of, but didn't get on here to wish you a happy one)

Oh, MP that's wonderful news! Congrats to the happy couple!:love:
I hope it gets warmer so you can enjoy the parks:wizard:

Are they gonna have a Disney wedding too!?!?!?! :yay:

CONGRATULATIONS TO DAVID AND COURTNEY!

Happy Belated Birthday to Wall-E!!! pluto:

"snow" pictures posted on facebook! :rotfl:

Okay how many of you type LOL before remembering that we have smilies here??? I can't be the only one!:rotfl2:

:wave:

Congrats to David, Missy!

We painted Domenic's room over the weekend and now I'm working on sorting through the playroom...along with subbing 3 days this week. Domenic's got a birthday party Thursday and a 1/2 day Wednesday also. Oh yeah, and it's my week to volunteer in his class for centers tomorrow and computers on Friday. I'm also on duty for Cub Scouts tomorrow night since Craig's got a meeting. Just another week in paradise :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

"snow" pictures posted on facebook! :rotfl:

Okay how many of you type LOL before remembering that we have smilies here??? I can't be the only one!:rotfl2:

Nope...you aren't the only one!

Mornin'!!! :wave:

And Tara is making me tired already! :rotfl:

good morning all

I got to take abi to nursery today which was lovely, she seems to be taking to it like a duck to water :lovestruc, having loads of fun and not at all bothered about being left.

busy busy at work, but today is my FRIDAY :cool1::cool1:

have to take abi to the childrens hospital for a scan tomorrow, and stuart off to the Isle of Mann for work for a couple of days.

cami
x

Good morning.

Cami - sounds like Abi is settling in nicely at nursery. How many days/hours does she go? Hoping her scan tomorrow is just followup to her appointment and not a new concern.

Last week went very quickly.....sadly I cannot say the same for this week. :sad2:

Hi Gail,

The scan is just the one she was supposed to have before christmas, had to cancel when we got snowed in lol, no concerns at all.

Abi goes to Nursery 2.5 hours a monring M-W, the nursery is beside me sisters so I can't get here there the other 2 days.

cami
x

Good Morning! :wave:

Cam, I'm glad to hear Abi is doing well at school! Hope her scan turns out ok.

Gail, don't be rushing this week. I'm on vacation right now! ;)

Dyan...loved the "snow" pictures. :lmao:

I almost have project one done for school. This class is kicking my butt! :faint:

Good Morning! :wave:

Cam, I'm glad to hear Abi is doing well at school! Hope her scan turns out ok.

Gail, don't be rushing this week. I'm on vacation right now! ;)

Dyan...loved the "snow" pictures. :lmao:

I almost have project one done for school. This class is kicking my butt! :faint:

Totally stealing!@

Hi again, from sunny Florida.

We're having much nicer weather. Still cold at night, but lovely during the day...at least compared to home. The kids are loving the attention their "just engaged" buttons attract. Courtney is glad it's warming up so she doesn't need to wear gloves, so she can see her ring. ;);)

It's nice to be able to post here. I miss talking to y'all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter