Angels around the world - part 5 million and 1 - the scottish take over

Good Morning:wave:

I drove Dylan to school this morning & imho they should have cancelled school! The roads were pretty bad and DH heard on the radio that they're not plowing as much as they used to due to the economy.

Mornin'! :wave:

Still :cold: here but none of that white crap.

and...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANGEL!!!

side-view-of-devil-and-angel-cake.jpg

and TGIF!!!

Ok.....that's it.....I'm running away from home........who wants me to come visit??

Lars - run away to Scotland!!!!!! It's 7pm and i'm having some wine

cami
x

Good morning. Heard on TV last night that there was sleet in Kendall and immediately thought of Dyan and family. Are you frozen solid somewhere? :scared1: Today should be the last of it for you so there's hope in sight.

Good morning!:wave2:

There was actually sleet and flurries right at the hotel Donna, LK and Steph stayed at last year! The wind chill has us in the low 20's! And then back in the 80's by Saturday!:rolleyes1:rotfl:

Good morning!:wave2:

There was actually sleet and flurries right at the hotel Donna, LK and Steph stayed at last year! The wind chill has us in the low 20's! And then back in the 80's by Saturday!:rolleyes1:rotfl:
Yuck for now and yay for next weekend. Glad to see you're not frozen solid somewhere! :hug:

Good Morning! :wave:

I got cancelled the first four hours today.....waiting for my phone call telling me to stay home the rest of the day! :thumbsup2

Dyan....welcome to a taste of our world. Now just imagine getting up to that every single day with no end in sight for months!!!!!! :eek: ;) :cold:
It's flippin baltic here now on top of the 8 inches of snow we have!

I have my first class of the semester tomorrow. Advanced Nursing Research. :eek: Just the name terrifies me. :scared: And there still is nothing posted online! (she's not seeming very organized so far!). I have to leave work early and go because Gail and I both have class on Mondays so we had to take turns working them! I better be able to leave.

Just hanging here today and doing some cleanup!

Good Morning

We had a small birthday party for WallE yesterday......he's 1 now!

Not too much going on today.....errands & house stuff......BORING

Good morning :wave:

Sorry I've been MIA the past couple of days...

Lars~:hug:

Did we miss Angel's birthday?? If so, Happy Birthday, Angel!! :cake:

:cool1: for not having to work today, Donna. Good luck with the upcoming class :wizard:

I hope you warm up soon, Dyan :sunny: :sunny:

We had rehearsal yesterday morning and then spent the rest of the day and night painting Domenic's room. We'd been telling him since we moved in we would do it and finally made good on the promise. He chose a few new "big boy" posters to put up (he made us pull all remnants of "baby" from the room a couple of weeks ago because it embarrassed him) and asked to take the bunk beds apart and put the 2 beds side by side "like a hotel." :rotfl::rotfl: He chose the color (which is a lot darker than I would've gone, but it came out nice) and loves it.

Now I get to spend the rest of the day organizing and putting things back together up there. The playroom has been in disarray since Christmas because we were waiting to do his room before reorganizing toys. Fun fun :rolleyes: He and Craig are off doing indoor rock climbing with Cub Scouts in a bit and I'm hoping to make some headway upstairs...plus the front porch tree STILL needs to be taken down :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter