Angels around the world - part 5 million and 1 - the scottish take over

good morning all

Today is the first anniversary of my grans death :sad1:

going to see mum and dad for a bit and then having 2 of monicas down to stay over night

cami
x

Good morning!

:hug:Cami!:hug:

Off to Publix to buy stuff for a BBQ today! I need to get my winter clothes on first! The cold weather finally got here! It's 50º with a wind chill in the low 40º's!!!:cold:

Good morning.

I'll take those temps, Dyan. It's snowing here and when we have wind chills it's usually in the negative temps. :laughing:

Cami~:hug:

Good morning :wave:

Cami~ :hug:

Have fun at your BBQ today, Dyan.

Tonight is my dad's surprise 60th birthday party. It's snowing though, and is supposed to through tomorrow. It's not heavy, but steady...I'm hoping most of the guests are still able to attend. Most are local, but a few family members are a couple of hours away, so we'll see.

Preparing for that today and Domenic's got a birthday party for a friend at 1:30 as well.

:hug:Cami

Have fun at the party Tara - hopefully the white stuff won't keep many people away!

BBQ in January - have fun Dyan!

UCONN is playing is a Bowl game today so we'll be watching that this afternoon

Good Morning! :wave:

I slept in today and started day one of the Donna diet and exercise plan. I survived 30 mins on the treadmill. Ugh. ;)

Have fun at the barbeque, Dyan. Brrrr...I'm glad I didn't come to the game tomorrow if it's that cold there! :teeth:

Tara, what day is your dad's actual birthday? Tell him all the imaginary internet people say :wave: and SURPRISE! and Happy Birthday! Have fun at the party!

Cam...:hug:

Dad's actual birthday is the 15th, Donna. Since Tiff was home longer than normal this year for the holidays, we decided to have it while she was here since it's only a couple of weeks early.

We've got a ton of food going here, so I sure hope people are hungry!

Good Morning :wave:
Off to lacrosse in a few minutes :faint:, breakfast with friends, then soccer this afternoon......where did vacation go?!?!?!

Good Morning :wave:
Off to lacrosse in a few minutes :faint:, breakfast with friends, then soccer this afternoon......where did vacation go?!?!?!

Holy heck Steph, it was still middle of the night when you posted this!!! I hope Lacrosse is indoors!

Good monring to all the other normal sleep in Sunday people!:)

BBQ went well and ended early!:thumbsup2 And today we woke up to 45º and I don't like it very much!!! lol! I don't think DH is happy that I turned the heater on...too bad!!!:cold:

Good morning. This year hasn't started too well with a dear friend suffering a heart attack early on Jan. 1. He is doing well and we're hoping for a speedy recovery. Heading home to RI soon and back to work/school tomorrow.

Dyan,
Yes, lacrosse IS indoors, though from the temps, it was hard to tell. Think walk in cooler :cold: Andrew's team lost in overtime, but he scored 5 goals and had 3 assists. He had an AMAZING game.

We met a big group of friends for brunch, which was yummy...Cami, we'll take you here for brunch http://www.thecman.com/restaurants/common-man-concord/

I came home, and closed my eyes for about 15 minutes, now we're headed out for soccer.

I think I forgot to mention, Meghan DID get a part in the Pirates of Penzance. She's in the pirate chorus. Rehearsals start this week, and they meet 3 times a week. Add in two lacrosse leagues, soccer, NJHS, and basketball, and we're all of a sudden back into sandwich season a full 4 months ahead of normal...... :faint:

Glad the party went well Tara, Cindi, and Craig pixiedust: :bday: Jim

:moped: TTFN

Good morning and happy first day back to school!:cool1:

I am taking Tinkerbell to a holistic vet this morning to see if there is anything he can do to help her. We are also writing a letter to the University of Florida vet school to see if they might want to do the surgery as a teaching tool for the vet students and thereby help us...fingers crossed!

Good Morning :wave2:

Good luck with your efforts this morning Dyan!

Morning :wave:

Good luck trying to get things worked out for Tinkerbell, Dyan :wizard:

Congrats to Andrew for a great game, Steph!!

Gail~ I'm sorry to hear about your friend :hug: How is he doing today?

We've been busy...Dad's party went well and yesterday we spent the day with the family since it was Tiff's last full day here. Domenic went back to school this morning and Tiff and I have been hanging around. She's washing all her clothes before packing them up and then we'll pick Domenic up this afternoon and go visit with Mom and Dad before she heads out around 4 :(

Morning :wave:

Good luck trying to get things worked out for Tinkerbell, Dyan :wizard:

Congrats to Andrew for a great game, Steph!!

Gail~ I'm sorry to hear about your friend :hug: How is he doing today?

We've been busy...Dad's party went well and yesterday we spent the day with the family since it was Tiff's last full day here. Domenic went back to school this morning and Tiff and I have been hanging around. She's washing all her clothes before packing them up and then we'll pick Domenic up this afternoon and go visit with Mom and Dad before she heads out around 4 :(

Thanks Tara!!!!

Good evening.

Dyan~Good luck with your efforts to help Tinkerbell.

Steph~Congratulate Andrew for a great game. And Meghan for a part in the play.

Gail~Best wishes for your friend.

Evenin'! :wave:

Gail - I hope your friend is doing better!

Dyan - keep us posted on Tinkerbell!

Steph - grats to Andrew and Meghan

Cami - :hug:

Not much going on here. I got to watch the BamCam on New Years Day...he's so darn cute! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter