Angels around the world - part 5 million and 1 - the scottish take over

Happy New Year's Eve!

Wishing you a healthy and happy 2010! :)

:wave:

Denise~ You're welcome to come watch with us ;):p:lmao::lmao:

Hope work goes by quickly, Donna.

We had a great time seeing Wicked yesterday and dinner at The Cheesecake Factory was really good too. We even managed to snag a bar table about 10 minutes after we got there, eliminating the 45 minute wait time we were supposed to have :thumbsup2

The snow has begun here as well. It seems to have stopped for now, but we're expecting snow over the next 3 days :faint:

I hope everyone has a fun, safe evening and I wish you all the best for the coming year! :hug:

:wave:

Denise~ You're welcome to come watch with us ;):p:lmao::lmao:

Hope work goes by quickly, Donna.

We had a great time seeing Wicked yesterday and dinner at The Cheesecake Factory was really good too. We even managed to snag a bar table about 10 minutes after we got there, eliminating the 45 minute wait time we were supposed to have :thumbsup2

The snow has begun here as well. It seems to have stopped for now, but we're expecting snow over the next 3 days :faint:

I hope everyone has a fun, safe evening and I wish you all the best for the coming year! :hug:

ditto

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE. HAVE A SAFE AND HEALTHY ONE.

Whoops....Dyan...did that wake you up? :blush:

Ok sorry...I don't really feel that bad about it. I didn't want you to miss it. :teeth: :lmao::lmao:

Really busy here but we have a bunch of discharges...hoping we don't get admits after that! :thumbsup2

Jess....I just didnt want you to feel left out and unloved. ;) Hope Maiya feels better soon.

steph....fun...yep...let me write that down. :thumbsup2
Well done BFF!!!

Staying home, I figure all the amateurs are out drinking, plus the full moon, finally its a blue moon, TRIFECTA!! :scared1::scared1:
Speaking of I miss Lou, Alan and Mikey :sad1:

someone poke Cami...she needs to make it to midnight in the UK so I can call her!!

Speaking of I miss Lou, Alan and Mikey :sad1:
me too!:sad2:
Whoops....Dyan...did that wake you up? :blush:

Ok sorry...I don't really feel that bad about it. I didn't want you to miss it. :teeth: :lmao::lmao:

Really busy here but we have a bunch of discharges...hoping we don't get admits after that! :thumbsup2

Jess....I just didnt want you to feel left out and unloved. ;) Hope Maiya feels better soon.

steph....fun...yep...let me write that down. :thumbsup2

Yep, that would be the text I was woken by. You noticed I never said who woke me...but since you claimed it...:rotfl: But since you brought it up...it's been in the 80º's and Talya even mentioned jumping in the pool tonight!:teeth:

On a serious note, I want to wish you all a wonderful, healthy, blessed new year!:goodvibes You all are amazing friends and I cherise you all!:goodvibes

Good morning all

Happy New Year :cool1:

stayed up far too late last night, so i think a day of dossing round the house is in order :goodvibes

cami
x

good morning! rang in the new year with the Youngs!!! :woohoo: almost like being there...except they were in bed :o
no big plans today...
waiting for more snow!

happy_new_year_10.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter