Angels around the world - part 5 million and 1 - the scottish take over

:wave:

Busy day here........birthday party for my great-niece Annie.......visiting my niece Suzy to drop some things off....a quick trip to Target with her....then home to eat dinner (which I had thrown in the crock pot before starting the running around)

Dyan~My heart goes out to your friend Elena & her family & friends, I will say a prayer for her.

Good morning all!

Thinking good thoughts for you Donna!:hug:

I hope you are feeling better Steph!:wizard:

Tara sorry you guys got rain, but glad you had fun afterwards.:)

I second the pictures Sandy.:3dglasses

Today is a running around errands day. Got a lot of crap to do...

Good morning :wave:

Donna~ :wizard: and :hug: for today.

Good luck with the errands, Dyan.

It's a lazy day here. School is out due to a teacher's conference, so we get to hang around the house for the day. I've got some final Christmas shopping to do, but not with both kids....and I can't wrap with them here, so I guess I get a day "off" too :teeth:

I am posting from new laptop computer!!! The cool thing about my computer that only you guys would understand...Lewis put in a Disney operating system. It is so cool, it has little mickey heads on all the folders and the windows media player is shaped like a big mickey head! I love it!!! And he bought a special tinkerbell cover, it's so pretty!!!

That sounds great, Dyan!

I'll see what I can do about the pics....I really like the jewelry I have to go with it! Question for the fashionistas out there.....black dress, black bra and the straps show a little.....ok or not ok? I see tons of people in life like that but want some affirmation before I go out like that ;) Be honest!

Tara - sorry the snow turned to rain, but sounds like you turned it into a great day anyway!

good morning all

DonDon - how did it go yesterday? :hug:

In the office for my only day until 5th Janaury, really not focused or in the mood!

cami
x

Good Morning!

Cam...it went ok. Court in January. :rolleyes: I just want it to all be over.
YAY for last day of work for this year!

Dyan...Happy Continued 8 days of Hannukah.

Sandy Pandy....i'm far from a fashionista but people do it all the time of all ages. Go for it. lol

Errands and Christmas catchup today plus GS Leader Christmas party tonight. My work is having a potluck today but I don't think I"m going. Too much to do and I'll be there all day the next two days. :crazy:

Christmas Movie Quote for the day:
Kris Kringle: You know what the imagination is?
Susan Walker: Oh, sure. That's when you see things, but they're not really there.
Kris Kringle: Well, that can be caused by other things, too.

Have a good one! :wave:

Good morning :wave:

Sorry you've still got to go back to court, Donna. Glad yesterday went ok, though :hug:

:cool1: for the new laptop, Dyan.

Sandy~I agree with Donna.

Happy almost vacation, Cami :banana:

Donna~Have fun at the party tonight.

I'm headed out right after I drop Domenic off to try and finish up our Christmas shopping. I'm ready to just wrap it all and be done! (Not that I can put any of it under the tree since hurricane Xavier will destroy it, but at least I'll know it's ready :) )

Have a great day!

Happy Hannukah, Dyan!

Happy Vacation Cami!!! I like your holiday schedule too!

I got new cards today from the Paras' (Matt looks different somehow...older, I guess), the LK's (LK - I don't know what you did different with your hair, but I really liked it in those pics!), and the Cormier's (I was really struck with how much Xavier looks more like Craig! I think it's the curls! But they are both so cute!)

Sorry I've been out for a few days, I really do want to try to get here every day (or a lot more often than I have been)

It's been kinda crazy busy at work and add to that I have to cause trouble...'cause it's so much fun! lol

Busy day again here. I didn't finish shopping, but I'm pretty close...and we had lunch at Panera with Craig, which was a nice break in the day. Tonight was gingerbread house decorating with Cub Scouts, which was fun. I just put some pictures up on FB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter