Angels around the world - part 5 million and 1 - the scottish take over

Good Morning:wave:

Dylan's still feeling crummy & DH has developed pink eye :faint:

We got snow mixed with rain last night & it's slushy & messy here today, but there's supposed to be more snow coming.

Denise~I like your Mickey wreath better than mine too!

Hey Lars...how did Dylan make out with his foot x-ray?

:wave:

Glad that Dylan's foot is feeling better.

Hope your boss remembered about the concert, Donna. Have fun!!

We woke up to no school here due to snow. It's nasty out there. We got about a foot of snow, I'd say, and it's heavy and wet. The rain is starting to come now, so we ought to have nice ice in awhile. I'm fine with it until Christmas and then it can all go *poof* :)

Domenic and I decorated a Christmas bell project he needed for school and then colored some Christmas pages he'd brought home also. I took him and Xavier out to play after that. Xavier wasn't so sure about it all, but he was a good sport.....even if he did look like Ralphy from A Christmas Story :rotfl::rotfl:

We came in and had cocoa and cookies and then I made a spaghetti sauce for supper. Domenic and I watched some Christmas specials while Xavier napped and my brother just stopped by and Domenic asked to go over there, so he's off for awhile. I think I'll make some oatmeal cookies and finally try to get working on my Christmas cards.

:wave:

Glad that Dylan's foot is feeling better.

Hope your boss remembered about the concert, Donna. Have fun!!

We woke up to no school here due to snow. It's nasty out there. We got about a foot of snow, I'd say, and it's heavy and wet. The rain is starting to come now, so we ought to have nice ice in awhile. I'm fine with it until Christmas and then it can all go *poof* :)

Domenic and I decorated a Christmas bell project he needed for school and then colored some Christmas pages he'd brought home also. I took him and Xavier out to play after that. Xavier wasn't so sure about it all, but he was a good sport.....even if he did look like Ralphy from A Christmas Story :rotfl::rotfl:

We came in and had cocoa and cookies and then I made a spaghetti sauce for supper. Domenic and I watched some Christmas specials while Xavier napped and my brother just stopped by and Domenic asked to go over there, so he's off for awhile. I think I'll make some oatmeal cookies and finally try to get working on my Christmas cards.

I say again, you exhaust me!! :worship: Happy belated Matt :yay:

good morning all

abi and i had a lovely lie in till 9am :cool1:

she's now playing in her playroom with her farm while i drink a vat of coffee......had a bit of a pity party to myself last night (as steph knows from the texts :rotfl:).

not much planned for today, might try and get the presents wrapped

cami
x

Good Morning!

Cam...:hug: I couldn't reply back to you on FB last night...it wasn't letting me type anything in. Love you.

cold and windy here! Great day for funning around with errands! :rolleyes:

this may be gone by the time most of you get here.......but look down the page a wee bit, at the screen name of the person asking about a phone interview.......also look at their sig :rotfl:

cami
x

Good morning :wave:

Damn, I missed the fun! What did it say?

Cami~ :hug: We all love you and are thinking of you :love2:

I'm off to do some Christmas shopping with my friend today while our kids are at school. We'll have younger ones with us so not sure exactly how much we'll get done, but hopefully I can knock out a bit more. Craig and I are headed out tomorrow too, so with any luck I can finish up in the next 2 days.

Have a great day!

Good morning!:wave:

Off to chaperone a field trip today. The sad thing is neither of my kids are going. Talya's school is so short on approved volunteers that they needed me to help chaperone a visit to a high school for 8th graders. And then tomorrow she goes on a field trip, but I got called to work, so I don't get to go with her!:rolleyes:

Tara good luck getting everything done!:wizard:

Cami:hug:!

Drive careful Donna!:wizard:

Hi :wave:

It has been completely freezing here today :cold: We didn't get much snow but the temps dropped to negative windchills.....it's shocking because it didn't get gradually colder, we went from 50 to -2 :cold:

good morning :wave:
TGIF!!!!!

Thinking of you today, Cami!

Lars, keep that cold right out there. I would rather deal with the snow than the bitter cold :cold:

Morning.

Cami~ :wizard: and :hug:'s for today.

Dyan~ That stinks you can't go on Talya's field trip :(

Very :cold: here today also. Craig had one last vacation day to use, so we're off shopping again.

Have a great day!

Good morning!

Tara I don't really mind missing it, it's just a student production at the theater about 2 blocks from my house. They have had so many field trips canceled this week due to lack to volunteers, it is really sad.

Cami thinking of you!:wizard::hug:

:sunny: warm wishes for all of you, I hope it warms up soon!:wizard:

If you all have an extra prayer you can say for a friend of mine. I went to visit last night at the hospital and talking to her husband he says they don't know how long she has. She battle breast cancer, only to now have to fight lung cancer. Any prayers for Elena would be greatly appreciate.

GOOD MORNING!!!! :wave:

I hope everyone is wonderful and happy on this bright and beautiful Friday morning!!! :teeth:

Cami - I saw your update on FB and I hope you are feeling 100% soon! :wizard:

I also want to say thank you to everyone sending picture cards for the holidays....I totally love them!!! Maybe one of these days I'll get my dogs cleaned up enough (and sedated enough) to have a family picture taken so we can send out photo cards!! :rotfl: My sis-in-law sent their photo cards to us already so I could see BAM-BAM all decked out for Christmas. OMG!!! He's too darn cute! Unfortunately, I don't have electronic copies or you know I'd be posting them.

Dyan - prayers and good thoughts for your friend Elena :hug::wizard:

It's a little cold here too...in the 40's. And supposed to go into the 20's tonight!!! :eek:

Anyway, I hope you all have a happy, joyful, beautimous FRIDAY!!!!

(oh...and YAY BROWNS!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:)

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter