• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Angels Around the World-Fire up the blender and get the sunscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're a good friend MP :hug:
Feel free to use IH (Idiot Husband) the next time he does something like this to her...'cause he sounds like the kind of guy who'll do something like this again :rolleyes:

Sorry about the $$ of the car repair :guilty:

Kirsten~ thanks for sharing the pics and :guilty: that Kevin didn't get the zoo thing. You did mention it, but I don't remember if I commented before.

Jess~ :woohoo: on the Vegas weekend, it sounds like fun!

:wizard: for Kevin's and Allen's fingers

okay, back to work...

Oh...and I forgot to say that despite what Simon said on AI last night about who did better, I'm still hoping David Cook wins :)

Thanks Deb. :)

Yay for the repair anyway, and sorry that you can not go with your mother. My condolences on the loss also.

This has been an interesting work day to say the least. All I can say right now is that there is gonna be some restructuring.

Thanks Alan. :)

:wave2: Cindi.

Alan, I hope all is well with your job. Doesn't sound fun. And......

Congrats on 11,000 Posts:dance3:

Thanks Carol. :)

:wave: right back atcha. :)

:grouphug: Cindi.

ITA - the right David definately won AI! :banana:

Late night for us ...Honors Night for Liz. :goodvibes

Almost forgot....add Liz to the list of finger injuries....she jammed her middle finger last night at soccer and is now wearing a splint. She said it was interesting playing her clarinet tonight...

It would make driving difficult also (how else would you express displeasure at those stupid drivers?)
I hope it doesn't hurt too bad.

Hope all the fingers feel better soon. Allen thinks his is just jammed. He still doesn't want to go get it checked out.

I was happy with the outcome on AI. I really like both Davids. David Cook looked really shocked. :rotfl:

Mom decided not to go to Kansas City for the funeral, since it's a holiday weekend and last minute flights are expensive or sold out. She says she understands why I can't get away. So I'm off the hook. Whew! She did call Mary during the final of AI, and her grandkids were cheering wildly. (They live in Blue Springs...David Cook's hometown.)

Tomorrow and Friday Amy has finals. She has 4 more to take. This has been a difficult semester for her. Her SI has had her all out of whack, so her grades have slipped a little. We have our fingers crossed that she does really well since some of her grades are borderline. I think she's really nervous.

Just on the news...a girl at the other high school in town, was abuducted today by two men when she walked to lunch. The took her to a nearby apartment complex and raped her before returning her to the school. :scared: Pretty scary stuff.

My MIL regularly warns me that I shouldn't befriend the likes of my Angel friends. Because you're all internet people who can't be trusted. :rotfl: So you can imagine where she goes with stories like the one above. She'll have Amy in danger every time she parks in the school lot and walks to the door of the school.

I was happy with the outcome on AI. I really like both Davids. David Cook looked really shocked. :rotfl:
I'm glad David Cook won, but I didn't get to see the shocked look since AI ran 5 minutes long and my TiVo cut to the season final of CSI:NY on time so I didn't get to see him sing either :mad:

About Allen not wanting to get his finger checked...his choice...but typical man :rolleyes:

:wizard: for Amy's finals coming up!

Lauren was very happy with her grades second semester and sent them off to USC as soon as they were available...11 days left...

off to check Scrabble ;)

Deb, he just couldn't even talk. He was crying and everytime he'd try to talk the words just didn't come out. His brother was on camera as they rolled the credits and he mouthed "that's my brother!" So cute. And David A. was really classy too. I think they're both winners.

Good Morning! :wave:

Deb...that happened to us too but luckily for us...Kevin had paused the show on the other tuner for some reason. So we were able to swap out and watch it. I hate when shows run over like that! I always tape them longer for what they run but DTM had taped that one last night. :rolleyes1 ;)

I worked with my new boss yesterday and so far.....she and I are on the same page. AND....it hasn't taken her long to figure people out there. I think the two of us are going to get along just fine! :thumbsup2 :cool1:
I'm going in for an early staff meeting today but then I'm off. I have to get stuff together for Kevin's "campout" birthday party tomorrow night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter