Angels Around The World....Angels In Limbo....Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I up at 3am??? Cause DH was watching TV LOUDLY.......grrrrrrrrr

good morning

a whole lot of nothing going on here today :cool1:

had a great night last night, abi went to bed before they arrived :rolleyes: , and jack just pottered about happily while the adults ate and drank.

cami
x

Morning Cami and Dyan! :wave:
Larsy, hope you got to go back to sleep....apparently your husband's affliction was a nationwide thing :rolleyes: I had the same issue when someone came home from work at 11 :flort

More snow for us today :faint:

they went great, everything turned out really well

we had
- prawn thai green curry
- thais fried rice
- thai cauliflower
- thai salad
- cucumber, yoghurt and mint dip

cami
x

Good morning Cami and Dyan!!!

You'll both be happy to know that there's lots of 'festo talk this morning!!!!:cool1:

Good morning.

Kelly~Glad the news was what you had hoped for. I hope all continues to go well for Jan and the rest of the family.

Good morning :wave:

I wish we had a festo to discuss :rotfl:

Off to make breakfast. I want pancakes but Domenic (who usually LOVES them) is disagreeing with that choice :rolleyes:

Good morning!

I think Logan is getting a free pass from CCD and altar serving this morning. He's got a really bad cold, and somehow I don't think people would appreciate him sneezing all over their communion. ;)

I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, but Craig looks all nakey without his signature. :rotfl:

No snow here yet, but it's on the way in a few hours, I think. It's freezing out there, though! Brrrrrr!!!!!!!

:wave:

We watched Flicka with Tim McGraw tonight. It was better than I thought it would be.

Molly loves horses so I've been searching Netflix for horse movies.

The new Willie Wonka with Johnny Depp is on tv. WIERD!

Has Molly ever seen the show the Saddle Club. I believe it is a Canadien show. I think the Noggin channel or the one of those stations carries it. I believe it is also out on DVD. It is a show about young girls, horseback riding lessons, etc.

Love Johnny Depp, like Tim Burton, but, sometimes you shouldn't mess with things cause there is no beating the original.

you're joking right? You think Cranberry is in the northeast.
Um... it is...

None of us midwesterners believe PA is a part of us (nor do we want PA to be labeled with us) ;)

Cold and windy here. Lovely weather to take Dom out in :rolleyes: Hopefully we can stay warm today

Kelly glad to hear the wonderful news!

oh excuse any typos. I burnt quite a few fingers lastnight.

I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, but Craig looks all nakey without his signature. :rotfl:

He looks like a conservative.

Hey E!, I know some of those diaper changes can be toxic but I don't think I ever burned my fingers. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter