Angels Around The World....Angels In Limbo....Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
We cheat. I'm a Giants fan not a Jets fan.And neither team plays in NY. By that logic then, they should be called the Foxboro Patriots.
And when we get caught, we don't apologize. See previous comment
You can put a star next to anything you like, even the W's. No stars here, I would have been rooting for them against any team other than the Giants.Rooting is something that my dog does when she looks for her bones. Sorry, that should be "cheering for". I forgot you people speak funny up there.
We run up the score. 3 pts is not running up the score. Didn't have anything for this one, did you? :p
And don't apologize for that either. In fact our paying customers insist we score as many as possible. Yes but they also pay to watch cars go round in circles so I'm not sure that is too credible.We encourage a deductible for that kind of driving also. Driving is something you do on a golf course. Surely you must mean racing..... :rolleyes:
We play dirty. Now I'm skeered. Got you again.
And when we get caught, we pay our fine and comment that football is a "violent game". Nothing a walking cast won't fix.Or a massage from a super model. No matter what, he doesn't lose.
We hit hard. Hard enough that Angel would offer a 250 deductible to our opponents who often comment "that felt like a truck." Are we still talking about the game or your last trip through PA?Holy crap......they DO hit alot of animals in that state, don't they?? And people too.
Tom Brady is hot. And his girlfriend is too. (meow) The order in which you listed those has me worried you have been working in the prison too long.Doesn't count.......I told you that. I'm not playing by those rules.
No one should apologize for that. Not that there's anything wrong with that.I was going to post a picture of Giselle for you but couldn't find anything suitable. Not that there's anything wrong with that. None of them are suitable.....what's your point? :hyper: :hyper:

One for thumb.

My Dearest Harry,

I haven't seen you around out BACK
or even on the TRHREAD!:confused:

I sincerely hope the lack of Fish has not left
you weak, sick or GULP, do I dare say even DEAD!:scared1:

Twas not our intent to see you come to harm, just our fish was our
concern.:flower3:

So please send a postcard, letter. e-mail or even post upon the THREAD!:surfweb:

Let us know on what PAGE you have decided to rest
your weary HEAD!

PS - We were in Arizona for the Super Bowl......but, do to circumstances beyond our control we are now in LIMBO!!!!:hippie: :laughing:

To everyone else:

Happy Birthday!
Happy Anniversary!
:grouphug: Anywhere necessary!

:rotfl: At the jokes I might have missed!
:dance3: Just being loopy!!

:cheer2: Angels!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: at BB and Lou! Thanks for the entertainment this morning.

:bday: Molly! princess: princess:

:bday: M!

Love the pics for Dom and Abi! :love:

I made the mistake of venturing onto (and posting on) a controversial thread last night, and the thread was locked this morning! :scared: The CB can be a very scary place sometimes!!

Nothing exciting going on here right now. A gloomy Sunday morning. I made a muffuletta earlier, so now I am just waiting until it is time for lunch to have some. Mmmmmmmm!

Happy Birthday Miss Molly!
Hope you have a special day. :cutie:

Happy Birthday M!

We slept in today. I think we all really needed it. Amy was out late last night with her friends. I think they took pictures, so if any turned out I may share later. :rotfl:

For those of us who deal with sensory defensiveness...I got a new book that's really interesting. It's called Too Loud Too Bright Too Fast Too Tight. It's geared more towards individuals that compensate for their differences from the mainstream, but still struggle. In other words, not the extreme cases, but those who appear "normal" but are living with frustrating symptoms. (Oh and also it's geared not just towards children like other books seem to be.) I think it's going to be very helpful. I started reading last night and I'm liking it.

I'm not sure what's on our agenda. I think David is coming by this afternoon and Amy has work this afternoon and this evening. Other than that, we'll see what we can get done.

So, I dreamed all night about cruising :rolleyes1 That party definitely did it's job :lmao: I've now got Domenic watching the dvd we took home. He's enthralled....though he did say "But, if people go on the boat, then you miss all the fun things at the parks!" I told him that was easily remedied by going to those first ;) :rotfl2:
:thumbsup2

:mad: furnace is on the fritz again :(
:hug:

Lou and BB~ :rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:

:cake: Happy Birthday M! :cake:

Happy Birthday Molly!
hapbirth.gif

Good Morning:wave:

princess: Happy Birthday Mollyprincess:

Happy Birthday to Angel's DH

BB & Lou~:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Steph~I can't believe your furnace is giving you trouble again already!:sad2: that really sucks!

Bethany~Your Christmas party is tonight?? I thought Chicago was only an hour behind us?:confused3

Good afternoon.

We got up this morning to TP'd trees and soaped writing on the front door. Plus some of our pavers laid our across the street. I called to sheriff just to enquire if the writing on the house was anything gang related, in view of what the words were. They insisted on sending someone out. I guess it wasn't a wasted trip because they were also called to our neighbor 2 doors down for similar stuff. That made us late for church. Came home and cleaned up the house and had lunch. Whew. I hope those kids had fun last night.

I made the mistake of venturing onto (and posting on) a controversial thread last night, and the thread was locked this morning! :scared: The CB can be a very scary place sometimes!!
So what was the thread about?

princess: Happy Birthday Mollyprincess:

Happy Birthday M

OMG!!!!!

I'm with Lou and the Giants winning the Super Bowl!!!!!

The Boston Herald just reported that Tom Brady was seriously injured this morning. He got his razor caught in his granite chisled chin and cut himself shaving AND NOW HE'S WEARING A BANDAID!!!! What'll we do?????

WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter