Angelrose's Journey

My dear friends, I have some sad news tonight. My dear husband passed away peacefully last night around 11pm. The dr called Chuck and told him and then Chuck called to tell me. I had hoped there would be time to say goodby one last time, but that was not to be. I can't say enough about the nurses and the drs at Atlantic City trauma center. They have been so thoughtful and caring to Ron and all of us. The nurse even called us today to express her condolences. I thought that was so nice of her.

I had hoped that Ron could be a donor so that he would live on in someone else. But that was not to be. He had been in the hospital too long and there was too much deterioration.

We made the arrangements today and his viewing will be on Saturday and the cremation will be on Monday. We didn't want anything on Fathers Day. Chuck and Karen will have luncheon catered at their house after the viewing.

There was one bright note to today. While going over Ron's baby pictures, we found one of him when he was about 5 years old. His face is EXACTLY like our grandson Jesse. Even Karen commented on it. So my love will live on in our grandson. I know that Ron will be Jesse's personal Guardian Angel.

Thank you all for your prayers and support through all this. Hug your loves again tonight for me.

:grouphug: so sorry for your loss.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in this great time of sorrow. :hug:

My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family, Angelrose. :hug:

You have my heartfelt sympathy. :hug:

God Bless you all.

:grouphug:

Angelrose dear heart, I am so very sorry to hear your beloved Ron has lost his battle. :sad1:
May it bring you comfort he is no longer in pain and resting in peace in the arms of his heavenly father. :angel:

May the love, faith and many blessings, you shared for 44 wonderful years sustain you at this most difficult time and all your wonderful memories warm your heart in all your days. Your dear Ron awaits in the spiritual world, till you meet again, and hold hands for eternity. Rest assured he will be smiling down upon and guiding you, your DS, DIL and little Jesse from above. :hug:

Godspeed ^i^, your Dis friends are always here and hold you close in thought and prayer. Please take care :flower3:

Beautifully said. :angel:

AngelRose,

I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers during this time. I wanted to share these song lyrics with you....they have been a huge comfort to me over the years.

If You Could See Me Now - by Truth

Our prayers have all been answered. I finally arrived.
The healing that had been delayed has now been realized.
No one's in a hurry. There's no schedule to keep.
We're all enjoying Jesus, just sitting at His feet.

Cho: If you could see me now, I'm walking streets of gold.
If you could see me now, I'm standing strong and whole.
If you could see me now, you'd know I've seen His face.
If you could see me now, you'd know the pain is erased.
You wouldn't want me to ever leave this place,
If you could only see me now.

My light and temporary trials have worked out for my good,
To know it brought Him glory when I misunderstood.
Though we've had our sorrows, they can never compare.
What Jesus has in store for us, no language can share. (Chorus twice)

You wouldn't want me to ever leave this perfect place
If you could only see me now
If you could see me now
If you could only see me now

And this one I heard performed this past weekend has been a huge comfort to me over the last few months (we lost my mom in January).

Wish You Were Here - by Mark Harris

I wanted to tell you how closely I've kept
The memories of you in my heart
And all of the lifetimes that we had to share
Live even though we're apart
But don't cry for me
'Cause I'm finally free
(Chorus)
To run with the angels
On streets made of gold
To listen to stories of saints new and old
To worship our Maker
That's where I'll be
When you finally find me

Now don't you be weary cause waiting for you
Are wonders that you've never known
Just hold on to Jesus, reach out for his hands
And one day They'll welcome you home
And that's when you'll be
Finally free
Finally free

(Chorus)
I Wish You Were Here, I wish you were here

And all of the dreams that you treasure
Will soon come together
And that's when your sorrow will find tomorrow
And you will rise again

(Chorus)

We'll run with the angels on streets made of gold
We'll listen to stories of saints new and old
We'll worship our maker that's where we'll be
When you finally find me

I wish you were here

:hug: May God bring you peace and comfort during this difficult time.

Cristy

Angelrose, I am so sorry to hear of Ron's passing. You have my sincere sympathies and your family continues to be in my prayers. :hug:

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Ron. It is easy to tell from your posts what a wonderful, sweet relationship the two of you had. My prayers are with you and your family as you grieve the loss of your husband. May the Lord comfort and sustain you and shower you with love and peace. :hug:

Angelrose, I am just so sorry for your loss. :sad1: Ron is at peace now.
God Bless both of you. :grouphug: You are in my prayers. :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. I truly believe that you and your Ron will be together again. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family during this difficult time.

I am very sorry to hear of ron's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time,.

AngelRose,

Very sorry to hear that, Ron, your love has passed on. My thoughts are with you in this time of grief. :sad1:

Words seem so inadequate Please know that I'm thinking of you. May the Good Lord wrap his loving arms around you and hold you close to his heart. :hug:

Angelrose, I am so sorry to hear of your dear Ron's passing. I pray that you can get through these rough times by knowing that he is watching over you, and that you will be together for eternity one day.:grouphug:

Angelrose,
I am so, so sorry for your loss. Although we never met, I feel like I know you and your family. Tears are streaming down my face as I can only imagine how lost you are now. God bless, I am thinking of you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter