Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt have a girl!!!

3princesses4us said:
How funny. I'm a compulsive planner (even used an ovulation predictor kit twice) and all mine came out girls! I do think science agrees with you though. More surprise babies are girls I've read.

And bunnywabbit, just because the dictionary backs you up, you don't go around calling people that name...
I am a planner too and used one of those kits as well. All mine were planned. And of my four kids, three of them are girls, including the last two who were twin girls. (Although the twin part was not planned at all. That was quite the surprise. lol)

BTW, count me in as one of the b*stards. :teeth:

Some jokes are just in bad taste. Your comments, if indeed a joke, were just such a case. I can understand why people were offended.

Time to move on.

bunnywabbit! said:
And so proud of it are you that you go around defending it every chance you get.

Good morals don't need explinations.

Your comment to this poster was a joke? C'mon, it wasn't a joke--it was a cheap shot. And like TPG said--in very poor taste. She's right--time to move on.

bunnywabbit! said:
Or in other words, lighten up, people, it was only a joke! ;)

I have no unkind feelings about baby Shiloh! :cloud9:

To quote Ellen Degeneres,

I think you misunderstand the meaning of the word "joking". If you knew it, and were doing it right, we'd all be laughing.

Is it okay with you if I call you a jerk?

But, I'm only kidding around. :rolleyes:

Congratulations to the Jolie-Pitt clan!!

Bunnywabbit, while you have the dictionary handy you may want to do some spell checking. If you are going to be a successful troll, you need to be either amusing or passingly clever. You, my dear, are neither. :rolleyes:

Okay, no more comments about the less than polite comments. Rude comments don't belong here, especially in regard to the happy occasion of the birth of an obviously very wanted child.

I think that this baby is genetically blessed, and born to parents who truly seem to value and love children. I am anxious to see Shiloh over the next few years, and very curious to see if she resembles her parents. Lucky kiddo!

ford family said:
Wasn't Shiloh the name of the ranch in The Virginian?

ford family

:thumbsup2

The Shiloh Ranch. The Virginian was one of my dad's favorite shows. :)

Congrats to them!

Who cares if the kid was born out of wedlock or not. Don't see how that even matters. Heck for all we know they could already be married!

I have no particular fondness for either Brad or Angelina, but I commend them for donating the money for the baby's photo to charity. And while I wouldn't name a child "Shiloh"...it's considerably less odd than say..."Apple"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter