Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt have a girl!!!

DawnCt1 said:
She definately has her father's lips. She looks a lot like John Voight.

She is a spitting image of her mom!!!!

199_443434e2d40af-t.jpg
201_4434351902c77-t.jpg

But oddly, it wasn't the head crowning that was the hardest part of the birth....it was those lips coming out.

Oops, hadn't read the rest of the responses to see she didn't have her mother's abnormally large mouth.

I think they make a beautiful couple. I also appreciate the way she works for charities. Some celebrities say they back this charity or that one, she stands behind everything she does.
It's nice to see a "normal" couple in Hollywood! Wow! Did I just say that about Angelina? The blood vial wearing girl from a few years ago?!
Wow...what a few years and little knowledge can do to you!
Lisa

my3kids said:
Oops, hadn't read the rest of the responses to see she didn't have her mother's abnormally large mouth.

I don't think the pictures of the baby have been released yet. The reference to lips was about Angelina Jolie's lips and whether she inherited them from her dad, Jon Voight or her mom, Marcheline Bertrand.

I like the name, Shiloh, but the books make me think of Shiloh as a cute little male beagle. The name apparently means peacefull one.

It has been my experience that girls usually look like their Daddy, Boys like their Mama. At least in all my family.

MamaLema said:
They are selling the baby's first pictures to a magazing for $5.5 million and its ALL going to Unicef. Gotta love them :thumbsup2

Wow! That's great!

Congrats to them! :)

Congratulations to them! I like the name - but I'm also a Neil Diamond fan. (after all he wrote a song about ME...)

There have been many times I've thought her really, really strange even though I know most tabloid stories are pure rubbish. Still, that vial of blood thing... But gotta give her props for being a celebrity who does more than lend her name to something for the PR. She not only gives money but a whole lot of her time. She may still be odd - but she's done a lot of good with that oddness. Actually, I rather admire her ability to be odd and not care what anyone else thinks! I'm a big Abraham-Hicks way of thinking fan - and this is a prime example of it. (it's none of my business what anyone else thinks).

Anyway - congratulations to Brad and Angelina and their family!

I'm happy for them. Two thumbs up for her donating the money!

bunnywabbit! said:
You're welcome. :)

Wow. :sad2: :rolleyes2

How can someone think less of a child just because they disaprove of the parents (because I'm assuming that you can't exactly disaprove of a newborn baby of whom you know nothing yet) :confused3

Not all people feel that way PlanoGirl. Mostly it's people looking for attention who say things like that.

To me, a baby is a baby - a person.

I'm curious as the percentage of unplanned pgs that result in girls. I predicted both Tomkat and Brangelina would have girls. No wonder I have three boys - I'm anal about planning.

disney4us2002 said:
I'm curious as the percentage of unplanned pgs that result in girls. I predicted both Tomkat and Brangelina would have girls. No wonder I have three boys - I'm anal about planning.

:rotfl: I'm a girl - and completely unplanned!

disney4us2002 said:

How funny. I'm a compulsive planner (even used an ovulation predictor kit twice) and all mine came out girls! I do think science agrees with you though. More surprise babies are girls I've read.

And bunnywabbit, just because the dictionary backs you up, you don't go around calling people that name...

VSL said:
Wow. :sad2: :rolleyes2

How can someone think less of a child just because they disaprove of the parents (because I'm assuming that you can't exactly disaprove of a newborn baby of whom you know nothing yet) :confused3

My eldest dd was born out of wedlock, too.

Please consider the source as this poster admitted in a recent post Even though I don't work, drive, or have a college degree, I'm willing to take my chances somewhere else than to stay... . Sounds like a winner to me... yet maybe this person is not even of legal age. lol

bunnywabbit! said:
Good morals don't need explinations.

One of the indications of good moral character is to know how to speak one's mind without *intentionally* offending others. A fine line perhaps, but those with good morals know the difference between assertion and aggression. Those with good morals don't need to resort to petulant and immature comments to make themselves feel superior or express an opinion. Perhaps you need to point the finger of poor moral character at yourself, as you are purposefully and spitefully attacking the lives (and children) of others.

bunnywabbit! said:
Not really. I think Brad & Angelina are the ones being nasty for doing that to the child. :sad2:

:rotfl: :lmao: Yes, giving life to a child without conforming to the traditional Western idea of marriage (yet, anyway) is such an awful, cruel thing to do! :rolleyes:

There are plenty of other beliefs out there.

I, for example, believe that you do not need to perform a formal ceremony for God to know that you are committed to one another, although I intend to for the legal protection it provides.

I'd rather be born to a single mother and then have a happy life than be born into an abusive marriage where I suffered during my childhood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter