• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

And yet another Wonder meets Magic horn duet video

for the goosebumps today...Dh and I will be onboard The Wonder in 6 days! No matter how many times we've sailed The Magic or The Wonder, it always feels like the first time all over again when I hear that horn! :banana:

that's awesome! yeah I definitely love how people are just going nuts - you can hear them screaming and whistling, etc. very neat. :goodvibes

Thank you cmc1000...that one is amazing....what a great view! I'm amazed you can hear not only the guests yelling and cheering but the annoucments as well. I guess Ron Jons is closer to the port than I realized.
Your video is my new favorite. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter