• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

And tomorrow night...

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
My DD (home from college) and I are going stamping/scrapping at Archivers.

It is about 90 miles away - so we don't get there often. We scheduled this date back in January!

And - I LOVE spending this time with my daughter. We're doing Pedi's tomorrow too. It is going to be a GREAT weekend! She goes back to school next weekend for her summer job.

Not sure if we are stamping or scrapping...but we are going to have a blast!

Have a great time!!

My DD got home from college a week ago and it's been awesome!!
She may be going back early to help the freshman move in but not definite plans then she'll start her job as an ambassador again in the fall giving tours to perspective students & families. She loves her job!!!

This just sucks...there are 12 people at scrapmania tonight. They have us all jammed into 1 of the workrooms with only 4 tables. We have 4 people at our table. So absolutely no room to spread out at all.

I have NEVER felt cramped at a scrapmanie. DD is working really hard tonight, and has cranked through about 10 graduation cards. They are really cute. So - We are staying. Until she is done.

And - as luck would have it - I won a free 12" copy tonight...but I didn't bring anything work copying.

And -since I am complaining - they are allowing people to eat in the workroom (totally against the policy) and I really don't want to be smelling what the people are eating on the next table.

But I am off - my DD needs a couple of die cuts.

I'm so sorry your evening was crowded into such a small area. :(
Yikes, I would be miffed about the food issue!!

Glad you DD was able to get some things done. At least you were with your daughter, that is the one bright side of the evening!

I'm so sorry your evening was crowded into such a small area. :(
Yikes, I would be miffed about the food issue!!

Glad you DD was able to get some things done. At least you were with your daughter, that is the one bright side of the evening!

The evening got a little better as our table mates left about 9:39, and then the space issue resolved itself I even got my swap card ready, and it doesn't need to be done until June 21st! And, while I was avoiding the crowded workroom, I found the perfect embellishment for the next swap card I need for August,

I'll probably post a few pictures later today. Dd made all the high school grad cards we need for this year. So-that made the evening totally worth it!

And,as my DD gets older, and as she is home less often, now that she is in college, I totally appreciate the time we spend together doing things like this!

Glad to hear that things improved...the whole situation would have really irked me! I can't stand it when people eat at the table they are scrapbooking on! So many chances to get things ruined.

Happy Monday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter