And now for something completely different...

Hi, I browsed through the UK boards looking for info on the 14-day UK ticket and came across your thread. We had a lovely hotel in San Francisco in August, the Cow Hollow Motor Inn: http://www.cowhollowmotorinn.com/index.html It is not extremely central, but we found it to be walkable distance to Fisherman's Wharf and especially to the Walt Disney Family Museum. Otherwise we just took the buses to get to places. It is on a street with a number of motels. It has free parking (amazing for San Francisco) and is in a nice neighbourhood with plenty of good restaurants. We got it for 160$ per night in August and thought that that was an amazing price for San Francisco which to me seemed to be the priciest city with regard to hotel rooms that I ever experienced (well, I guess New York can match it...).

If you are interested, I can send you a PM when I finally get to the part about San Francisco in my trip report, will still be a while though... ;)

Hi, I browsed through the UK boards looking for info on the 14-day UK ticket and came across your thread. We had a lovely hotel in San Francisco in August, the Cow Hollow Motor Inn: http://www.cowhollowmotorinn.com/index.html It is not extremely central, but we found it to be walkable distance to Fisherman's Wharf and especially to the Walt Disney Family Museum. Otherwise we just took the buses to get to places. It is on a street with a number of motels. It has free parking (amazing for San Francisco) and is in a nice neighbourhood with plenty of good restaurants. We got it for 160$ per night in August and thought that that was an amazing price for San Francisco which to me seemed to be the priciest city with regard to hotel rooms that I ever experienced (well, I guess New York can match it...).

If you are interested, I can send you a PM when I finally get to the part about San Francisco in my trip report, will still be a while though... ;)

No need, I am going to go and read your trip report now (didn't realise you'd started) so will know when you get there :)

Did you find the information you needed about the ticket?

No need, I am going to go and read your trip report now (didn't realise you'd started) so will know when you get there :)

Did you find the information you needed about the ticket?

Thanks for asking - I was at least halfway successful as I found the confirmation that it still is possible to order the tickets from anywhere in the EU. But I still need to look around more (or ask if I don't find anything) for any information how it works with the new free photopass addition. But I still have many months to figure that out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter