And now for something completely different...

images

This made me laugh so hard I almost choked on my french fries I am eating at lunch at school. Even one of the teachers came over to the lunch table to see if I was o.k. :rotfl:

Well, I think baby pandas holding hands are cuter. Yes, that is my OPINION. Whatcha gonna do about it?

Well, I think baby pandas holding hands are cuter. Yes, that is my OPINION. Whatcha gonna do about it?
Pandas are stupid! Any animal that will only eat one type of food and can't even be bothered to mate one day a year deserves to go extinct. We waste far too many resources trying to save an animal that doesn't even want to save itself while other species suffer.

um pixie dust isn't REAL. I simply cannot believe how people just are so out of touch with reality, bless their hearts. Honestly. Some people's children.

Here's another vote against that whole overrated Sunshine thing (Sunburns R Us). So...

Crescent Moon
Bunnies
Daffodils
Butterflies

You all are such amateurs:

Fluffy pillows
Sea Monkeys
Play-doh
Wine

My uncle is a recovering alcoholic; how insensitive of you to mention wine. And I cried and cried when the actual Sea Monkeys I sent away for looked nothing like the ad in the magazine. :sad: Thanks a lot for bringing back some painful memories. :mad:

You all are such amateurs:

Fluffy pillows
Sea Monkeys
Play-doh
Wine
Let's just start with fluffy pillows. They give me neck pain. Sea Monkeys are very scary and give me nightmares. Play-Doh although it can be a lot of fun when I was 2 years old I shoved a piece of it up my nose and had to go to the hospital to get it taken out. Very traumatic. :) Wine, well I am only 15 years old and can't drink it yet so I don't think it is fair to put it on there.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter