And Now An All-Important Bathroom Update

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
Hoping that someone got the memo after Pete's bathroom rant. I have been here for 10 nights and have "tried" the accommodations in at least a dozen or so bathrooms throughout MK and EP. I am pleased to report that I found no detestable conditions bad enough that would make me want to put on rubber gloves and clean it myself. At least now, when I close the stall door behind me, I can rest assured that the magic still exists in the throne room .

Hoping that someone got the memo after Pete's bathroom rant. I have been here for 10 nights and have "tried" the accommodations in at least a dozen or so bathrooms throughout MK and EP. I am pleased to report that I found no detestable conditions bad enough that would make me want to put on rubber gloves and clean it myself. At least now, when I close the stall door behind me, I can rest assured that the magic still exists in the throne room .
Glad to hear, thanx for the update!

....and then I came upon the men's room at Epcot near Test Track. Opened the stall and thought that a box full of Baby Ruth's exploded. Not magical.

....and then I came upon the men's room at Epcot near Test Track. Opened the stall and thought that a box full of Baby Ruth's exploded. Not magical.

I hate it when "pixie dust" turns into "pixie chunks".

tumblr_layzipFhGq1qdoxxuo1_500.jpg

I was a WDWCP a while back. I'll never forget when I was janitorial in the American Pavilion one day, when a Brazilian Tour Group was in the park. I was doing my rounds and walked into "Viva La Brazil" painted on the wall in doo doo in the mens bathroom. Horrible then, but I laugh now when I see a Brazilian tour group following their little yellow flag around the parks.

I was a WDWCP a while back. I'll never forget when I was janitorial in the American Pavilion one day, when a Brazilian Tour Group was in the park. I was doing my rounds and walked into "Viva La Brazil" painted on the wall in doo doo in the mens bathroom. Horrible then, but I laugh now when I see a Brazilian tour group following their little yellow flag around the parks.
OMG - how horrid. :(

It was quite horrid! Yes, it would take a bit of effort, too. Not mention handling ones fecal matter to use as a brown crayon of some sort. "Viva la Brazil" indeed you twisted little child....

That sounds completely horrible. How does one not lose their stomach cleaning up such an atrocious mess. And makes me want to make sure I have hand sanitizer by the gallons because I do not want to touch any surface that person may have gone on to touch!

I just listened to the "Hidden Animal Kingdom Shows"....
I'm kind of excited to see the bathrooms with exterior locking doors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter