And just like that--it's Christmas!!!

The Holiday Services team will be installing holiday decor at Animal Kingdom overnight on Tuesday, Nov. 14.
Yay times three! Checking in 11/21 and I was hoping it wouldn't be the last resort to get its decorations .

Thanks for all your hard work. :thanks:

Tree trail looks to be a definite improvement. Soft opening tonight included select characters meeting at the trees.

Seeing all of the pictures being posted of the Christmas decorations is making me so excited for our trip! This is our first time going during Christmastime and I can't wait. I think I might be on sensory overload!!

I can't stop looking at all the photos/blogs about Disney getting ready for Christmas (and me!). 29 days until we see it all with our own eyes :santa:

The Holiday Services team will be installing holiday decor at Animal Kingdom overnight on Tuesday, Nov. 14.
Does anyone know if the Holiday Services folks include any seasonal employees? That's my dream job but unfortunately (not really, but YKWIM) I have a real job already! LOL I'd LOVE flying into a park at night and transforming it for Halloween or Christmas!!!

Anyone know if the gingerbread house is up at the Grand Floridian yet?
I watched them work on it for a while Tuesday. I did not realize that was the first day. They had already done a lot by late afternoon that day

A bit old considering there is no garland over main street anymore.

Disney is doing a new ABC Special about decorating the parks for the holidays that will air December 20th on ABC.

We don't have cable so I hope they add this to Hulu. I remember watching the Fairytale wedding special on there. I would love this so much more!

We were at DHS last weekend. The music and decorations put a spring in our step and smiles on our faces. It was such a fun treat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter